Sleep Apnea Cad Software

Adigitalsmile

Adigitalsmile

Reaction score
What software is out there that would allow us to design digitally sleep apnea appliance similar to what Panthera and Resmed is offering?

TheLabGuy

TheLabGuy

Just a Member
Reaction score
I wouldn't, Sleep Apnea appliances are FDA Medical Device One appliances and you must get that specific appliance registered through the FDA to be compliant. Besides, Panthera is awesome, let them do it!!!

Beatrice

Beatrice

Reaction score
Adigitalsmile :
even if there was a software out there you would still need to know how to fabricate and it not a simple "print" and there you go.

Other point : Resmed and Panthera software were both developed by my team :) will be hard to find a "similar" software lol.

zero_zero

zero_zero

Reaction score
What software is out there that would allow us to design digitally sleep apnea appliance similar to what Panthera and Resmed is offering?

You could do it with Exo and Rhino if you know CAD... then you'd need an EOS printer ($$$) to fabricate it...

Toothman19

Toothman19

Reaction score
Adigitalsmile :
even if there was a software out there you would still need to know how to fabricate and it not a simple "print" and there you go.

Other point : Resmed and Panthera software were both developed by my team :) will be hard to find a "similar" software lol.

If I wanted to offer the devices to my dentists, what would I need to provide for you to fabricate them?

Beatrice

Beatrice

Reaction score
Model : upper and lower arch
protrusive bite (either starting point of full advance)

If you have a lab scanner we can check for STL files also.

Best