Size & shape of monolithic zirconia posterior crown - is this how it should be?

Affinity

Affinity

Donator
Reaction score
meh.. Im of the mindset that everyone is your teacher, even if they teach you how not to act. If success makes you an arrogant prick then thank God for sparing me from success.

Car 54

Car 54

Donator
Reaction score
I cant keep up? Im running circles around you here. You havent been able to prove the ridiculous statement you made in this thread, which is why I joined in. Nobody here is jealous of you, your lab, your tesla, or your condescending comments, the fact you keep saying that is very revealing..
Ive spent my entire working life since I was 16 in a dental lab, 2nd generation, owned and operated a lab for the past 15 years, on 2 continents and in a language that wasnt my mother tongue.. successfully in my book. I AM the industry, and so are the others here that you deem arent fit to own a lab because they dont fit your silly standard. Show some respect, or take off.

2nd generation like you. Started at about 13 sweeping the floors and cleaning my dads lab during summer vacations. And it picked up more and more from there.
Not 2 continents on my part, but 3 states. Nice to know a little bit more about you, Affinity :)

Top Bottom