Site Stats

Travis

Travis

Nothing to see here
Staff member
I am going to start displaying this sites stats to help the sponsors or anyone who would like to become a sponsor see what the site is doing. There have been quite a few sponsors leaving and I do not know if they understand the number of people they are loosing. 25 thousand unique users come here each month, these are not bots. I thank all the sponsors we do have and I hope you continue to support them as they support us.

Attachments

Last edited:
rc75

rc75

Sponsors
We here at TD Dental Supply are truly happy with the results we've had since becoming a sponsor.
I would guess that we've added at least 75-100 new customers just from DLN. So I truly believe all
companies looking to find new customers can find them here with minimal effort.

rkm rdt

rkm rdt

We here at TD Dental Supply are truly happy with the results we've had since becoming a sponsor.
I would guess that we've added at least 75-100 new customers just from DLN. So I truly believe all
companies looking to find new customers can find them here with minimal effort.
Congrats Ron !

Affinity

Affinity

I really have no clue what those numbers mean, but wth is the secret.google.com vote for trump thing? A bot? that came 1500x?

user name

user name

Donator
Well, if you click 'members/current visitors', I can only conclude that the internet has achieved consciousness and is concerned about getting teeth, or we have been invaded by an intelligence that calls itself robot.

Ciao

CoolHandLuke

CoolHandLuke

40% titanium
Staff member
do i need to explain how internet bots work again?

KentPWalton

KentPWalton

The numbers get skewed once they travel over the Canadian border. :D

Guest Room
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • Chat Bot:
    Room has been pruned!
    Chat Bot: Room has been pruned!
    Top Bottom