Site Stats

Travis

Travis

Nothing to see here
Staff member
Ratings
503 15
I am going to start displaying this sites stats to help the sponsors or anyone who would like to become a sponsor see what the site is doing. There have been quite a few sponsors leaving and I do not know if they understand the number of people they are loosing. 25 thousand unique users come here each month, these are not bots. I thank all the sponsors we do have and I hope you continue to support them as they support us.

Attachments

Last edited:
rc75

rc75

Sponsors
Ratings
1,143 24
We here at TD Dental Supply are truly happy with the results we've had since becoming a sponsor.
I would guess that we've added at least 75-100 new customers just from DLN. So I truly believe all
companies looking to find new customers can find them here with minimal effort.

rkm rdt

rkm rdt

Ratings
9,356 254
We here at TD Dental Supply are truly happy with the results we've had since becoming a sponsor.
I would guess that we've added at least 75-100 new customers just from DLN. So I truly believe all
companies looking to find new customers can find them here with minimal effort.
Congrats Ron !

Affinity

Affinity

Ratings
2,269 39
I really have no clue what those numbers mean, but wth is the secret.google.com vote for trump thing? A bot? that came 1500x?

user name

user name

Donator
Ratings
3,566 45
Well, if you click 'members/current visitors', I can only conclude that the internet has achieved consciousness and is concerned about getting teeth, or we have been invaded by an intelligence that calls itself robot.

Ciao