Sirona 3Shape DME

J

Joe99

Reaction score
Hi my friends I am looking for a Sironia DME file for 3Shape

npdynamite

npdynamite

Reaction score

I think that is what you are looking for. click the little yellow arrow by where it says "Atlantis suprastructures FLO-S" to get the download option.

I didn't test the library to verify it works, just did a quick google

J

Joe99

Reaction score

I think that is what you are looking for. click the little yellow arrow by where it says "Atlantis suprastructures FLO-S" to get the download option.

I didn't test the library to verify it works, just did a quick google
this is a European library bc I called many times USA facility for this Local milling Ti Base and Model DME and we get ti bases from Germany dental show. they told me they don't have one for local milling for USA and Canada.

npdynamite

npdynamite

Reaction score
Interesting. Sorry about that. A previous lab I was at had a library for Atlantas scan bodies but I don't know where it came from. If you have a Sirona dr. but design on 3shape, just have your doctors use whatever scan bodies that works on your end. I would even provide the doctor with scan bodies before letting Sironas poorly supported products cause unnecessary headaches

J

Joe99

Reaction score
Hi all I have a new question again and I am looking for help this my the first time I see this scan body (((( scan Body with Payrmad on top or Mercedes car logo ))) and I am not sure what company and system if I could process in the lab Untitled.jpg

Last edited:
J

Joe99

Reaction score
thank you, my friend, if I give a hard time I need your help so bad its new dentist send me this case and I am trying to find the DME for it I called 3 shape and Sirona no answer for the last 3 days, the DME link you post for me I try to download but I don't have the library for this type of implant if you have one could you send for me please or help me for one time if you have time to make stl model for me
thank you kindly

npdynamite

npdynamite

Reaction score
I can't remember for certain if I ever had that specific library. Sirona doesn't like to make things easy for the lab. The weird thing to me about this is that the dr. is using a scan body that includes a Ti base. I don't feel like this was ever really intended for sending scans to a lab, because for the lab to complete the fabrication, they also need the Ti base that the doctor purchased. I would pursue informing the doctor of the limitations of the specific part he is using, and recommend that he scan using a different scan body that offers more solutions. Elos and Dess come to mind.

J

Joe99

Reaction score
I can't remember for certain if I ever had that specific library. Sirona doesn't like to make things easy for the lab. The weird thing to me about this is that the dr. is using a scan body that includes a Ti base. I don't feel like this was ever really intended for sending scans to a lab, because for the lab to complete the fabrication, they also need the Ti base that the doctor purchased. I would pursue informing the doctor of the limitations of the specific part he is using, and recommend that he scan using a different scan body that offers more solutions. Elos and Dess come to mind.
ok thanks my friend for the information and your help, I tried to see my option before we call the dentist

D

Dch10

Reaction score
Yes-that is a scan cap that slides over the scanbody or sirona ti-base used in the Cerec world. As far as I know, it is only used to design single screw-retained units that are cemented to the Sirona Ti-base. It's for the chairside cerec workflow.

M

mmbh

Reaction score
If you have the model module for inlab and the Doc is using one of the dentsply/Sirona implant systems in the inlab software, you can produce a model that will fit a digital analog. Print the model, buy and insert the analog, then you can screw a regular scan body into it and have a custom abutment made. A lot of steps and time but its doable. Just did one last week. After one or two times doing this for a doctor I usually send him some scan bodies instead.

npdynamite

npdynamite

Reaction score

Just was doing some research for a case and noticed that Neoss has this scan peg thing. I really don't know much about it, but it is similar in appearance to the sirona scan cap things, so it is another possibility for the pictured scan body

H

hcet

Reaction score
If you have the model module for inlab and the Doc is using one of the dentsply/Sirona implant systems in the inlab software, you can produce a model that will fit a digital analog. Print the model, buy and insert the analog, then you can screw a regular scan body into it and have a custom abutment made. A lot of steps and time but its doable. Just did one last week. After one or two times doing this for a doctor I usually send him some scan bodies instead.
Hi!
I am in the middle of doing this but can you specifically say which digital analog does Sirona Model Builder uses? Implant system is Straumann RC. New clinic just sent us a digital case using Sirona scanpost and I just had to scratch my head cos I know it's gonna be troublesome. TIA.

Brett Hansen CDT

Brett Hansen CDT

Reaction score
Hi!
I am in the middle of doing this but can you specifically say which digital analog does Sirona Model Builder uses? Implant system is Straumann RC. New clinic just sent us a digital case using Sirona scanpost and I just had to scratch my head cos I know it's gonna be troublesome. TIA.
You can not design on a case using a Sirona scanpost unless you have Sirona design software.

M

mmbh

Reaction score
Hi!
Nt trading Dim analogs fit into the Sirona models. I buy mine from Argen. They have Straumann BL RC. Its a pain to go through all the steps to print model, insert Dim and rescan with a regular scan body and have someone make you a custom abutment, but doable.

H

hcet

Reaction score
Nt trading Dim analogs fit into the Sirona models. I buy mine from Argen. They have Straumann BL RC. Its a pain to go through all the steps to print model, insert Dim and rescan with a regular scan body and have someone make you a custom abutment, but doable.
Thank you! This was what I ordered yesterday and just wanted to get my peace of mind before that analog comes in. I got it straight from Denstply but they were not even sure if that’s the correct component. SMH again.😅
As you said, I will have to do the extra work by rescanning and all before I get to the final stage. Thanks for a very helpful info.