Sintron millable metal

rlhhds

rlhhds

Reaction score
It is interesting but, we are 88% metal free in our lab. Anyone we work with who prescribes NP is looking to keep the lab bill down. My lab bill for metal free is less than an NP crown. Now if they could do a noble alloy like that I am down with that.

deadhead

deadhead

Reaction score
we currently use the Sintron now. works great. mill, and sinter and ready for opaque(sometimes have to sandblast first if you get too much oxidation) all and all we like the product. Havent done long span bridges yet, just recently did a 3 unit and fit was great

S

slimane

Reaction score
we currently use the Sintron now. works great. mill, and sinter and ready for opaque(sometimes have to sandblast first if you get too much oxidation) all and all we like the product. Havent done long span bridges yet, just recently did a 3 unit and fit was great
hello sir,
happy to know that, but for me we have a case of full bridge using sintron and we fail.
we got a lot of cracles on ceramique so i hope know what's wrong with my process.
thanks

deadhead

deadhead

Reaction score
hello sir,
happy to know that, but for me we have a case of full bridge using sintron and we fail.
we got a lot of cracles on ceramique so i hope know what's wrong with my process.
thanks
After speaking with a few people, I found out that Sintron is not rated for long spanned bridges. They only suggest using it for 3 units or less due to warps and cracks due to big span.

2000markpeters

2000markpeters

Reaction score
Whitepeaks makes a fantastic sinter metal which has been partially sintered. It is still soft to mill, margins are sharp and we have milled full arch bridges. It is called EVO. 12,14,16,18,22 and 24mm discs

Bumfrey

Bumfrey

Reaction score
Do you still need an argon sinter furnace?

N

noidea

Reaction score
i cannot find evo what company sell these please?

M

marchellagold

Reaction score
Whitepeaks makes a fantastic sinter metal which has been partially sintered. It is still soft to mill, margins are sharp and we have milled full arch bridges. It is called EVO. 12,14,16,18,22 and 24mm discs
Pure truth. I am using that in big amounts. THE RESULTS ARE INCREDIBLE

Top Bottom