Sintra Programming Problem

C

CJK Dental Lab

Reaction score
I have an older Sintra Plus with some issues. Probably 6 years old. S/N: 93110614494.

When I change programming, my zirconia crowns are not fully sintered. But after 2-3 tries on the same program it will return to normal until I switch the program again.

For example I sinter on program 1. This works. Then I sinter on program 2. Pretty much doesn't do anything. Then I try again, and it sinters maybe 60-70%. On the third try it works. But once I go back to program 1 I have to do the whole process again.

Doest anyone have any idea of what is occurring? Is there a repair technician in California, specifically Bay Area? Thank you in advance.

user name

user name

Reaction score
Old tired elements?

Getoothachopper

Getoothachopper

Reaction score
I agree with user name (elements on the way out),,,,,,,or your control board is screwed :(

C

CJK Dental Lab

Reaction score
Thing is it works if I'm constantly on the same program number. So I doubt it's the heating element. Maybe the control board.

user name

user name

Reaction score
Back up battery failing?
I dont honestly know if there is one; just assuming

Sda36

Sda36

Reaction score
There's 2 batteries in the control box on rear, sorry but can't remember the specific type, not ordinary though. Would serve you well to replace them both. Had issues years back with them and furnace was only a year and a half old ... You'll need to search for them at a specialty battery supplier, shouldn't be difficult. Hope this helps but way cheaper than elements but also sounds like time for them as well perhaps. Good luck! 🙂

C

CJK Dental Lab

Reaction score
Thanks I'll definitely take a look at the batteries.