Sintering uneven bridges

D

DPS

Reaction score
My cam software ( inlab cam16) doesn't have the option for pin placement . Can i use sintered pieces of zirconia under the units that are not at the same level in a bridge , so asto make sure they sinter evenly ?
I 've been always using pearls but sometimes 3 or 4 unit bridges have rocking . Longer bridges are usually fine using support bars .

Sda36

Sda36

Reaction score
My cam software ( inlab cam16) doesn't have the option for pin placement . Can i use sintered pieces of zirconia under the units that are not at the same level in a bridge , so asto make sure they sinter evenly ?
I 've been always using pearls but sometimes 3 or 4 unit bridges have rocking . Longer bridges are usually fine using support bars .
All bridges are uneven to some degree and Zr beads tend roll away from any pressure making balanced support difficult to impossible. We use Zr Granules which totally support any frame. We use the ones from Zubler and have had perfect results. Beads are fine for singles though.

D

DPS

Reaction score
Could you please send me the link to these granules ? I'm not sure if they are different from what i call beads ?
Mine are these : the one in the blue container i got along with furnace and has a pearl like glow.
The lower i bought seperately , they're a bit smaller and matt.

Attachments

• 20221228_133148.jpg
    20221228_133148.jpg
    86.7 KB · Views: 14
D

DPS

Reaction score
All bridges are uneven to some degree and Zr beads tend roll away from any pressure making balanced support difficult to impossible. We use Zr Granules which totally support any frame. We use the ones from Zubler and have had perfect results. Beads are fine for singles though.

Sda36

Sda36

Reaction score
Here you go 🙂

Attachments

• Screenshot_20221228-180511.png
    Screenshot_20221228-180511.png
    538.5 KB · Views: 18
Top Bottom