Sintering Ceramill ZOLID FX Zirconia

deadhead

deadhead

Reaction score
We are trying out the Ceramill Zolid FX Zirconia to see the difference from the Doceram material we are using now. Is there anyone else using this material that can give me the sintering table so I can make a program in my Sintering furnace since my current program is set for final temp of 1590C and I cant exceed 1450C with the Zolid FX so I need to make a new program but lost the sheet of paper that came with our kit that had the sintering table. thanks for the help

JMN

JMN

Christian Member
Reaction score
We are trying out the Ceramill Zolid FX Zirconia to see the difference from the Doceram material we are using now. Is there anyone else using this material that can give me the sintering table so I can make a program in my Sintering furnace since my current program is set for final temp of 1590C and I cant exceed 1450C with the Zolid FX so I need to make a new program but lost the sheet of paper that came with our kit that had the sintering table. thanks for the help
You would think that would be on their website, but I didn't see it. Really shouldn't be that hard to put it up in a pdf just like is done for IFUs and SDS.
Hmmmm2

PRO ARTS DL

PRO ARTS DL

Reaction score
480 C/hr to 1450 C and hold for 120 min. Then just regular cool down to room temp.

deadhead

deadhead

Reaction score
thanks for all the feedback. Ended up finding the cycle on a piece of paper so here are the setting for anyone else who is sintering this material.
HEAT UP: room temp----->1450C( heating up at 8C PER MIN)
hold at 1450C for 2hrs
COOL DOWN: 1450C---->200C(5C per min)

cadfan

cadfan

Reaction score
by the way "new" Doceram stuff is 1450 too except pearl

deadhead

deadhead

Reaction score
yeah we use the pearl by Doceram and use their pre-shaded pucks too. We sinter both at final temp of 1590 and have not had any issues with shade cracking or strength. Talked to a rep from Doceram at IDS and he said by firing at higher temp it will make crowns come out lighter but wouldnt effect the strength. So far so good but still skeptical about firing the pre-shaded at such a high temp but i just do what the boss man says lol