Sinter Zirconia

T

Techaim

Reaction score
Hi, we just recently acquire a milling machine and wondering what the best way or best tool to section the stabilize off the zirconia after sinter process without overheating it. Been told that long spam cases need to b stabilize for a desirable outcome

Getoothachopper

Getoothachopper

Reaction score
Large spam cases can be really tricky :) ,,,,,,, A bar across the span will help also some software will let you add small drop-down bars from the units for added stability when sitting in the tray. Just make sure to have a nice long sintering cycle overnight.
11-spam-03.jpg

T

Techaim

Reaction score
LOL i never noticed that the way i been spelling it have been wrong all this time. Yes we are running a 13 hour program for the full arch with stabilizer. What the best tool to section this after sinter. I find it very time consuming with the tool i'm using. I'm using my emax disk for cutting sprue but i feel that im getting too much wear and tear for just one case; wondering is there a better solution to this.

Getoothachopper

Getoothachopper

Reaction score
LOL i never noticed that the way i been spelling it have been wrong all this time. Yes we are running a 13 hour program for the full arch with stabilizer. What the best tool to section this after sinter. I find it very time consuming with the tool i'm using. I'm using my emax disk for cutting sprue but i feel that im getting too much wear and tear for just one case; wondering is there a better solution to this.
Ha Ha ,we all spell stuff wrong ,me more than most . I use a disc from Pearson 'Y060026' ( YDT Vivid Z-Cut knife edged wheel) It does the job and is not expensive like some of the others, $16 .

user name

user name

Reaction score
20200622_101442.jpg

Getoothachopper

Getoothachopper

Reaction score
That komet one looks good , Iv'e used the Renfert Brilliant 562520 which looks very similar.
Ren.jpg

JMN

JMN

Christian Member
Reaction score
Same one I use.
For those of us who still do some occasional cast metal and cutting off the sprues, the 57-2526 works great.
<American Bandstand> I give the whine of the handpiece with the Renfert a 68, and with the Komet a 72, but I still can't dance to either. </>

T

Techaim

Reaction score
Thank you guy so much for the response i will sure to give these disk a try.

Top Bottom