Single central surcharge

millennium

millennium

Donator
Reaction score
Hello all,
What would be a fair surcharge for a single central, single anterior? I don't charge more for anteriors vs. posteriors and add a $50.00 cingle central charge. I want to start charging more for single antetior restorations. What is the percentage that should be charged extra for that from a "mortal" technician that gets the job done ending in a happy patient?

user name

user name

Reaction score
$50 bucks for a happy ending?! Ahhhhh

If a Rx says FCZ, then its just as best as I can do with that and its the same as a posterior charge. If it involves a custom shade or any indications that this is a demanding situation, then it gets the bigger price tag for PFZ or L.D.

Contraluz

Contraluz

Donator
Reaction score
I do have a 'custom layered single central' surcharge. Plus the difference between posterior and anterior... Cant tell you the numbers on top of my head, though...

Laugh

millennium

millennium

Donator
Reaction score

If a Rx says FCZ, then its just as best as I can do with that and its the same as a posterior charge. If it involves a custom shade or any indications that this is a demanding situation, then it gets the bigger price tag for PFZ or L.D.
That only happens at a dental office :p

Sda36

Sda36

Reaction score
Hello all,
What would be a fair surcharge for a single central, single anterior? I don't charge more for anteriors vs. posteriors and add a $50.00 cingle central charge. I want to start charging more for single antetior restorations. What is the percentage that should be charged extra for that from a "mortal" technician that gets the job done ending in a happy patient?

We charge $100.00 for custom shade/ consult w Pt. If Dr. doesn't follow this approach then 50% additional charge on top of original unit.

JMN

JMN

Christian Member
Reaction score
We charge $100.00 for custom shade/ consult w Pt. If Dr. doesn't follow this approach then 50% additional charge on top of original unit.
Can you expand on that please?

Is that in Doc office or at the lab? Do you allow pt visits for lab shade taking? Do you charge more with offfice shade taking than in-lab?

Sda36

Sda36

Reaction score
Can you expand on that please?

Is that in Doc office or at the lab? Do you allow pt visits for lab shade taking? Do you charge more with offfice shade taking than in-lab?
All in lab only. Yes, we book an appt. with the Pt.

Top Bottom