Simpler Dental Implants Compatibility?

R

royalt533

Reaction score
What is compatible with a Simpler Dental Implant 4.0? Simpler Dental Implants was a Canadian company that has gone out of business. The patient needs current abutment removed and new impressions taken. Google has come up short and most large companies have not heard of this implant system. Any info would be great!

{modedit: postmerge}

Simpler dental implants was a Canadian company that has gone out of business. The patient needs current abutment removed and new impressions taken. Google has come up short and most large companies have not heard of this implant system. Any info would be great!

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Darwin Bagley CDT

Reaction score
Unfortunately, Simpler has a unique interface. I know of no compatibles.

Darwin

CoolHandLuke

CoolHandLuke

Idiot
Solutions
Reaction score
indeed, they might, for a price.

CoolHandLuke

CoolHandLuke

Idiot
Solutions
Reaction score
i also find this to be a rather incongruent blurb

Bots will be randomly blocked or served incorrect data.

D

Darwin Bagley CDT

Reaction score
Spot Implant let's you looks for a while and then asks you to pay $60/mo. subscription.

Darwin

D

Dr Jokstad

Reaction score
By coincidence, I came across this posting. I have continued since 2003 to compile listings of implant manufacturers and their products, websites & brochures etc. While n=80 manufacturers were manageable in 2003 (DOI: 10.1111/j.1875-595x.2003.tb00918.x),it increased to 140 in 2008 (DOI: 10.1002/9780813804644.ch1),and today the list counts close to n=700. Most of these existed for less than five years (!).

Dental technologists worldwide have my full sympathy when patients and dentists alike have unrealistic expectations that you readily will find suitable components to match unknown implants.

Send your email to me and I can forward to you two of their brochures from 2005 - for free, of course.
Hope this helps for current and future situations.

Best, Dr A. Jokstad, Norway. at ([email protected]),