Simple money maker

JMN

JMN

Christian Member
Reaction score
Bunches of you own or rent the parking lot for your lab. Here's a quick trick.
Muscle memory will bring in lots of coins, and you can finally tell the doc he's right about being nickeled and dimed.

Or you could put it over yer teenagers beds. Endless opportunities.

47926.jpg

https://www.sciplus.com/parking-meter-47926-p?

Edit:If anyone actually does this, we're gonna need pictures.

sidesh0wb0b

sidesh0wb0b

Donator
Reaction score
Bunches of you own or rent the parking lot for your lab. Here's a quick trick.
Muscle memory will bring in lots of coins, and you can finally tell the doc he's right about being nickeled and dimed.

Or you could put it over yer teenagers beds. Endless opportunities.

47926.jpg

https://www.sciplus.com/parking-meter-47926-p?

Edit:If anyone actually does this, we're gonna need pictures.
based on the fact that i have people parking in my lot ALL THE DANG TIME...i may grab some and see if it works! (ive had to tow prob 8 cars)

sidesh0wb0b

sidesh0wb0b

Donator
Reaction score
"Coin-box and mount not included. Requires a 9V battery (also not included) and has a reset to the left of the coin-slot. Preset for (12) minutes per quarter and if you can find a way to change it, let us know. Perfect for charging folks to park in your driveway, and just screaming to be included in a steampunk creation."

LOL thats awesome, except i need to find a coinbox for it. putting it on a post and cementing it into the ground is easy

JMN

JMN

Christian Member
Reaction score
"Coin-box and mount not included. Requires a 9V battery (also not included) and has a reset to the left of the coin-slot. Preset for (12) minutes per quarter and if you can find a way to change it, let us know. Perfect for charging folks to park in your driveway, and just screaming to be included in a steampunk creation."

LOL thats awesome, except i need to find a coinbox for it. putting it on a post and cementing it into the ground is easy
Shouldn't be too hard to make a coin box. Just a empty box with a $3 lock.

Flipperlady

Flipperlady

Reaction score
Sorry , but I think coin meters have gone digital now Five

Top Bottom