Shopping for material

sidesh0wb0b

sidesh0wb0b

Donator
Reaction score
I did. Explanation I got was that they are working in their website. That’s what I’ve been told for the last six months. ‘Working on website.’ I’ve honestly not got any better or worse service from any of the suppliers. All the same to me. I’m convinced us small labs get treated differently. When I say small, 1-2 person.
if i am not mistaken, if they advertise (like on the website) a price, they have to honor it. this is a federal law
hold your ground

D

Denture Dude

Donator
Reaction score
if i am not mistaken, if they advertise (like on the website) a price, they have to honor it. this is a federal law
hold your ground
I just think it would be wise for the vendors to realize that a small lab might someday be a big lab. Should be treated the same. I don’t have time to quibble over 5$ here and there.

And w that. Back to work!

millennium

millennium

Donator
Reaction score
I did. Explanation I got was that they are working in their website. That’s what I’ve been told for the last six months. ‘Working on website.’ I’ve honestly not got any better or worse service from any of the suppliers. All the same to me. I’m convinced us small labs get treated differently. When I say small, 1-2 person.
I had the same negative experience with harvest dental's staining brushes.

E

Edmonds Supply

Reaction score
We had a sweet deal with Zahn that took freight charges to $1.99. Both of the people involved with making that deal (one executive other regional rep) retired. So the deal is gone. Went to order nine 25lbs boxes total of modern material stone and Zahn plaster. Freight charge was $419. First call is to Paterson which is short drive away but curious on your thoughts about dental alternatives at a lower shipping cost.
Try Edmonds dental supply

Sda36

Sda36

Reaction score
I can get beer at the 7-11 with no shipping charge at all but I have to pay a deposit.

If you buy enough of something I’d start calling around and see if someone is willing to negotiate. Shipping costs just keep going up. If I had the option to pick it up nearby I’d do it and get a year’s worth.
Actually I’d send my son in law to do it.
I actually thought you said sipping charge at first glance, that would be worth it, hilarious 🤣

Top Bottom