Shipping boxes

dmonwaxa

dmonwaxa

Reaction score
What size box for full sized articulators?

Beatrice

Beatrice

Reaction score
I have use a local box manufacturer here in Quebec.
I pay premium price because for me a box it part of an experience of doing business with Panthera.
For the size, here the secret behind my box : I took the FEDEX envelopp, since it a flat price whatever the size and weight you put it, i took it to the box manufacturer and told him : make the biggest box that fit in that.
That what he did.

DO not underestimate branding, many huge company made their success on that: Apple, BMW, Coke, etc.
Not because you consider your lab as a small business that you cannot do a nice branding and being known for quality. If you put time on details like a box your customer will expect you did the same with their product.

Attachments

• boites_envoi.jpg
    boites_envoi.jpg
    83.6 KB · Views: 64
JMN

JMN

Christian Member
Reaction score
I have use a local box manufacturer here in Quebec.
I pay premium price because for me a box it part of an experience of doing business with Panthera.
For the size, here the secret behind my box : I took the FEDEX envelopp, since it a flat price whatever the size and weight you put it, i took it to the box manufacturer and told him : make the biggest box that fit in that.
That what he did.

DO not underestimate branding, many huge company made their success on that: Apple, BMW, Coke, etc.
Not because you consider your lab as a small business that you cannot do a nice branding and being known for quality. If you put time on details like a box your customer will expect you did the same with their product.
Pretty. Did you have your logo designed in advance or did they do that for you?

Beatrice

Beatrice

Reaction score
Hi JMN yes, I had already my logo.

Beatrice

Beatrice

Reaction score
Hi JMN,
She work full time as my graphic artist, sorry i don't share her incredible talent ;)
no offense she is way too busy ;)

JMN

JMN

Christian Member
Reaction score
Hi JMN,
She work full time as my graphic artist, sorry i don't share her incredible talent ;)
no offense she is way too busy ;)
No problem at all. Thanks for responding.

DanM

DanM

Reaction score
Anyone have a good source for custom printed boxes? I've tried brandincolor, liked them but I tried all black boxes but the ones they printed tape doesn't stick to. They told me to use extra sticky tape...

Tunajoe

Tunajoe

Reaction score
Where are you guys ordering the small crown boxes from, the little box or container that holds the actual crown.