Shenpaz Sintra Pro

K

Komprezzor

Reaction score
Hello everyone!!, I got a great deal on a Sintra pro, anyone in the forum using it?
I programmed a few presets but Im not 100% Im doing it right, does anyone have experience with these unit? I watch the horrible video by Argen (got motion sickness) and what ever videos they have on youtube but so far I'm not grasping the concept of holding time programming :(, any help would be appreciated

D

drforbesdmd

Reaction score
Hello everyone!!, I got a great deal on a Sintra pro, anyone in the forum using it?
I programmed a few presets but Im not 100% Im doing it right, does anyone have experience with these unit? I watch the horrible video by Argen (got motion sickness) and what ever videos they have on youtube but so far I'm not grasping the concept of holding time programming :(, any help would be appreciated
who gave this great deal i am in the market for an oven?

K

Komprezzor

Reaction score
Funny enough, I stalk Evay day and night checked pretty much a few times a day, and then there is was, a shenpaz listing with a pickup only shipping option, it was worth the 7 hrs drive tbh, it only had about 500 hrs in it and it passed all the test with flying colors anyhow this guy was a repo man for a bank and the last victim was a drunk derailed Doctor, he had 2 of them but sold them like hot pancakes, I do however have a vita Zyrcomat that no longer will be using, if you are interested I could give you a great deal on it!! :)

D

digimiller

Reaction score
I need some help, anyone know how to add preloaded programs from internet to the sintra pro? How do i program it (first time using it) with cercon argen vita and ivoclar zirconia. Trying to program the Vita yz xt at the moment. Dont know how to input the parameters.

D

digimiller

Reaction score
Ok, Thanks i managed to program it

Last edited:
RDA

RDA

Reaction score
Our Shenpaz Pro plus sintering furnace's screen is only showing white, no dialog. It powers on. Anyone have any idea as to what the issue may be?

J

JDC

Reaction score
Was there a power outage? Had this happen to my Shenpaz and upon restart all was OK.

RDA

RDA

Reaction score
Was there a power outage? Had this happen to my Shenpaz and upon restart all was OK.
No power outage. The LCD screen failed and we are replacing it with a new one from Chrysallis Technologies. George is a wealth of information, when it comes to Shenpaz furnaces.