Shade measurment

A

alexnokkvi

Reaction score
Hi all,

I'm curious to know how/where you take shade measurement if you ever do?
We're setting up a little space at out lab specifically for that but unfortunately we don't have any windows in that space.
Could anyone here advice me of a specific light setup, wall paint etc for it?

Thanks!

npdynamite

npdynamite

Reaction score
Are you asking about taking shades in the office or color matching crowns in the lab? The simplest answer is to use color corrected bulbs, but there are more things to consider, if you let us know more about what you are doing we should be able to provide better answers

A

alexnokkvi

Reaction score
Are you asking about taking shades in the office or color matching crowns in the lab? The simplest answer is to use color corrected bulbs, but there are more things to consider, if you let us know more about what you are doing we should be able to provide better answers
Hey, thanks for the quick reply. I'm talknig about taking shades in the office, or the lab in my case.

doug

doug

Reaction score
We have all color corrected light in the lab. Since we are now legally allowed to get into the dental office to take shades we have been using the Smileline Shade light This guy here It works very well.

zero_zero

zero_zero

Reaction score
Hey, thanks for the quick reply. I'm talknig about taking shades in the office, or the lab in my case.
Lots of windows, color corrected lights... then I let the girls decide... works well for us, err...me Dontknow

A

alexnokkvi

Reaction score
Lots of windows, color corrected lights... then I let the girls decide... works well for us, err...me Dontknow
Unfortunately we do not have any windows in this room, do you think color corrected lights would do?

zero_zero

zero_zero

Reaction score
Unfortunately we do not have any windows in this room, do you think color corrected lights would do?
It should work fine, just make sure to get quality ones