Selling Forum Rules

Joshua R. Baldwin

Joshua R. Baldwin

Reaction score
How do I create a new thread to sell my equipment? Thanks.

CatamountRob

CatamountRob

Banned Member
Reaction score
How do I create a new thread to sell my equipment? Thanks.
You need more posts most likely.
5 meaningful posts is the threshold for some priveledges.
Maybe start with an introduction?

Edit: according to the first post in this thread, you need to have 5 posts and have been a member for a minimum of 30 days.

Last edited:
F

Filip Jack

Reaction score
Selling Forum Rules

• The sales forum is available to members that have been a member for 30 days and have 5 meaningful posts (A meaningful post will involve more than saying things like "nice" or "I agree." Something meaningful will often be sharing one's knowledge and experience with others and actively participating in related discussions).
  • Threads that appear to be commercial will be removed.
  • Please keep in mind that selling is a privilege. The staff reserves the right to remove any sales threads at anytime.
Sellers
  • A firm asking price must be listed in the thread.
  • Sellers may not ask buyers to PayPal as gift. Any selling fees should be included in the asking price.
  • Items listed for sale must be yours and in your possession. You may not sell things on behalf of someone else or list items that are yours but being kept by someone else.
  • One for sale thread in the Selling forum per every 2 weeks. If you have multiple items to sell please post them in one thread.
  • Auction type sales threads are not permitted.
  • Posting to bump is permitted once a day
  • Payment must be worked out in private via PM
Buyers
  • Questions regarding brand, type, size, etc. by those who are genuinely interested in buying the item are allowed. However, questions about price (including alternative offers that are lower than posted price) or critiques of the sale should be directed to PM.
  • Posts that are deemed to be attempts to intentionally derail and harm the seller's thread will not be permitted.

Thank you,
Hi Travis,since iam lost a little bit in here not posting as much,if you can help me and let me know where to write a post about my 3shape D800 for sell ill appreciate a lot.Thank you

JMN

JMN

Christian Member
Reaction score
Hi Travis,since iam lost a little bit in here not posting as much,if you can help me and let me know where to write a post about my 3shape D800 for sell ill appreciate a lot.Thank you
You can't see the Create New Thread button in classifieds as it is shy.

You need to make 4 more posts in regular areas before it will appear.

Just so you know, posts in the classifieds and in the test areas don't count towards your postcount.

rc75

rc75

Sponsors
Reaction score
You can't see the Create New Thread button in classifieds as it is shy.

You need to make 4 more posts in regular areas before it will appear.

Just so you know, posts in the classifieds and in the test areas don't count towards your postcount.

I just noticed the Staff Member badge. Very nice! :Top:

D

DentMania

Reaction score
Hi Travis,
I would like to post a “ Looking to Buy “ in clasified section but I do not see any available to me option for placing an ad.

Travis

Travis

Nothing to see here
Staff member
Reaction score
You need to become a full member to post there.

N

NaturalA

Reaction score
Sounds good, new to the area and have a few things that the boss wants me to post. Thanks

The Office Thank You GIF

G

Gnathic

Reaction score
Selling Forum Rules

• The sales forum is available to members that have been a member for 30 days and have 5 meaningful posts (A meaningful post will involve more than saying things like "nice" or "I agree." Something meaningful will often be sharing one's knowledge and experience with others and actively participating in related discussions).
  • Threads that appear to be commercial will be removed.
  • Please keep in mind that selling is a privilege. The staff reserves the right to remove any sales threads at anytime.
Sellers
  • A firm asking price must be listed in the thread.
  • Sellers may not ask buyers to PayPal as gift. Any selling fees should be included in the asking price.
  • Items listed for sale must be yours and in your possession. You may not sell things on behalf of someone else or list items that are yours but being kept by someone else.
  • One for sale thread in the Selling forum per every 2 weeks. If you have multiple items to sell please post them in one thread.
  • Auction type sales threads are not permitted.
  • Posting to bump is permitted once a day
  • Payment must be worked out in private via PM
Buyers
  • Questions regarding brand, type, size, etc. by those who are genuinely interested in buying the item are allowed. However, questions about price (including alternative offers that are lower than posted price) or critiques of the sale should be directed to PM.
  • Posts that are deemed to be attempts to intentionally derail and harm the seller's thread will not be permitted.

Thank you,
Hi,
I would like to sell a Whip Mix Combination unit on this website. How do I do that?
Thank you

Travis

Travis

Nothing to see here
Staff member
Reaction score
Hi,
I would like to sell a Whip Mix Combination unit on this website. How do I do that?
Thank you
The sales forum is available to members that have been a member for 30 days and have 5 meaningful posts.

M

MPenn

Reaction score
Hi, I've been a member since 2012. I have a new scanner I would like to post for sale. However, I see a message that says "You have insufficient privileges to post threads here." How would I go about listing my scanner for sale?

Car 54

Car 54

Donator
Reaction score
Hi, I've been a member since 2012. I have a new scanner I would like to post for sale. However, I see a message that says "You have insufficient privileges to post threads here." How would I go about listing my scanner for sale?
Probably more posts, other than your 1. It's more to do with posts, than when you became a member here. You need 5 posts to allow you to start that thread.

CatamountRob

CatamountRob

Banned Member
Reaction score
10 years and 1 post? Can’t imagine why you don’t have more privileges….

M

MPenn

Reaction score

Thank you for your lack of support. I think you should be less rash with your opinions; since you don't know my situation. Contempt towards other members does not serve our community well.