For Sale Selling all lab equipment, northern California. prefer pick-up

Labtechnorcal

Labtechnorcal

Reaction score
I closed my c&b laboratory last april and would like to get rid of the equipment. At time of closing, everything was functioning properly. The only thing of note was that upon powering on, the ep600 plunger would make a whining noise, it was otherwise fully functional, but may need to be replaced, or simply lubricated somehow. Equipment I'd like to sell:

-ep600 combi press oven

-programmat p200 furnace

-Renfert twister vacuum mixer

-two vacuum pumps

-Vulcan 3-130 burnout oven

-A handler model trimmer (messy, I could clean prior to sale)

-3 compartment plaster bin

-large stone vibrator

-stratos 100

-surveyor

-steaman jr. steam cleaner

-vita vmk porcelains

-emax ceram porcelains

-If one were to purchase all equipment in full, I'd also supply dental stones, investment powders, mixing liquids, emax press rings, ingots, as well as a variety of other materials. In fact, I would much prefer a full sale of all equipment and materials and to coordinate a pickup if possible. If there isn't any interest in a full sale after a few weeks, I'd be open to selling individual items. Thanks for the interest!

Attachments

• IMG_6297.jpg
    IMG_6297.jpg
    238.4 KB · Views: 42
  • IMG_6298.jpg
    IMG_6298.jpg
    235.5 KB · Views: 56
  • IMG_6299.jpg
    IMG_6299.jpg
    307.3 KB · Views: 58
  • IMG_6300.jpg
    IMG_6300.jpg
    185.2 KB · Views: 59
  • IMG_6301.jpg
    IMG_6301.jpg
    155.4 KB · Views: 47
  • IMG_6302.jpg
    IMG_6302.jpg
    177.3 KB · Views: 44
P

Paul Springs

Reaction score
Wishing you the convenience of a local pickup compete sale! But if it doesn't work out, I'll take your steamer...

S

Skywalker

Reaction score
I closed my c&b laboratory last april and would like to get rid of the equipment. At time of closing, everything was functioning properly. The only thing of note was that upon powering on, the ep600 plunger would make a whining noise, it was otherwise fully functional, but may need to be replaced, or simply lubricated somehow. Equipment I'd like to sell:

-ep600 combi press oven

-programmat p200 furnace

-two vacuum pumps

-large stone vibrator

-stratos 100

-surveyor

-vita vmk porcelains

-emax ceram porcelains

-If one were to purchase all equipment in full, I'd also supply dental stones, investment powders, mixing liquids, emax press rings, ingots, as well as a variety of other materials. In fact, I would much prefer a full sale of all equipment and materials and to coordinate a pickup if possible. If there isn't any interest in a full sale after a few weeks, I'd be open to selling individual items. Thanks for the interest!
I'd like to discuss. I'll message you shortly to see if everything/anything is still available.

T

tooey

Reaction score

-ep600 combi press oven

-programmat p200 furnace

-two vacuum pumps

-large stone vibrator

-stratos 100

-surveyor

-vita vmk porcelains

-emax ceram porcelains

do you still have the p200 for sale if so how much thanks

Andrew Priddy

Andrew Priddy

Donator
Reaction score
im interested in the vac mixer if its available
located in 93454

Last edited:
S

Solid

Reaction score

-ep600 combi press oven

-programmat p200 furnace

-two vacuum pumps

-large stone vibrator

-stratos 100

-surveyor

-vita vmk porcelains

-emax ceram porcelains

are those furnaces available still?

Labtechnorcal

Labtechnorcal

Reaction score
shoot me an offer in a private message re: the p.200 furnace.