Help Wanted Seeking CAD/CAM and Ceramist in Bozeman, MT

M

mhill

Reaction score
We are searching for a a few long term Dental Laboratory Technicians to join our small team affiliated with a prosthodontic practice. We are seeking both a CAD/CAM technician and a Ceramist. We provide inhouse design and manufacturing of dental prostheses and appliances. Applicants should have experience in the design and fabrication of complete dentures, crowns, bridges, oral appliances and prostheses on dental implants. Ideally you will be proficient in the use of Exocad and/or 3Shape software. Experience with milling, sintering, staining and glazing is critical.

This position is hourly with the potential for bonuses based on productivity.

Typically a Monday-Friday schedule but rarely Saturdays may be required.

Accreditation from a dental laboratory technician program is preferred and a certified dental technician is highly preferred.

Salaries are negotiable based on experience and quality of work.

We offer PTO, 7 paid holidays, schedule flexibility, healthcare benefits and a variety of fringe benefits

We will also help with relocation for the right candidate.

Car 54

Car 54

Donator
Reaction score
It's so nice to hear those words...seeking, in need of a ceramist. Thank goodness we're still in need and not totally obsolete, yet. ;) :)

Good luck mhill, that looks like a nice part of the country to be in.

Affinity

Affinity

Donator
Reaction score
Are you still looking for someone?

Davalier

Davalier

Reaction score
Hello sir, I´m from Mexico but, Dental Surgeon, CadCam Designer (Exocad),and Ceramist, I have 2 Years of experience in dental laboratory, if you want i can send you my CV.

RileyS

RileyS

Reaction score
Hello sir, I´m from Mexico but, Dental Surgeon, CadCam Designer (Exocad),and Ceramist, I have 2 Years of experience in dental laboratory, if you want i can send you my CV.

You only have two years in the dental field or just the lab?

zero_zero

zero_zero

Reaction score

PM me your CV, I might have an opening for you down in Hux