Second milling machine for zirconium and wax coping

G

grantoz

Reaction score
i would wait untill ids is over you will either get a very nice latest model or a good price on last years model on what ever you choose.

Sevan P

Sevan P

Reaction score
It finished already, some new stuff might not be ready to launch just yet. I think wieland launched the new mill programill looks slick.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

J

jy147147

Reaction score
Thanks for the replys

I think I am going to get mini

And I might just wait couple month and see

eyeloveteeth

eyeloveteeth

Reaction score
we have two DWX-50's to sell if you're interested. Haven't posted on the FS section yet

Sevan P

Sevan P

Reaction score
Thanks for the replys

I think I am going to get mini

And I might just wait couple month and see
Vhf just released a new cam software, more 3d integrated then current version, plus their newest 4axis has a touch off button and not a plate the the old k4 and mini. So you can run any tool with no worries. Diamonds for days and no crashing. Here are some pictures of the new 4axis. 20170315_093744.jpg 20170315_093734.jpg 20170315_093655.jpg

A

Annick6008

Reaction score
Hey guys

I am thinking about getting second milling machine for zirconium and wax coping for small lab

I have Roland DWX-50 and I am very happy about result but recently It broke down and have to send it for service.

I have to wait for couple weeks to get loner unfortunately

So I thought it will be very pleasant if I have second milling machine for backup and help to increase production

Can you guys recommend economical and reliable milling machine ?

thanks

I am thinking of selling my dwx50 it only has 52 hrs on it

J

jy147147

Reaction score
Vhf just released a new cam software, more 3d integrated then current version, plus their newest 4axis has a touch off button and not a plate the the old k4 and mini. So you can run any tool with no worries. Diamonds for days and no crashing. Here are some pictures of the new 4axis. View attachment 25661 View attachment 25662 View attachment 25663

thanks for the pics

anyway how many tools does it hold? it looks like it has 7 tool holder ? i thought they can hold 6 tools

Sevan P

Sevan P

Reaction score
thanks for the pics

anyway how many tools does it hold? it looks like it has 7 tool holder ? i thought they can hold 6 tools
7 on the new 4 axis. Odd number for sure.

Sevan P

Sevan P

Reaction score
I think around 18k or so.