Second hand, 5-axis dental Mill -wanted-

CatamountRob

CatamountRob

Banned Member
Reaction score
This might possibly be the furthest off the subject a post have ever gone...from 5-axis mills to cricket recipes.

user name

user name

Reaction score
Protein is the currently the most expensive food component to produce, and is very necessary for life.
It took over 100,000 years of human existence to reach a population of one billion. Only 100 years more to double that to 2 billion. 50 years more, we again doubled to 4 billion, and in the last 25 years we doubled again to our nearly 8 billion people. We have urban growth over taking farm land. Farmers are pushing the land they have to produce more and more, yet the leading cause of death on our planet is starvation. In the next decade, if something drastic doesn't change in our trajectory, we're all going to be in a difficult situation.

L

laceygoriDD

Reaction score
Hi, I don't know if you got my message but a 5axis just got traded in over here at Digital Dental. Let me know if you're interested! 480-948-0466 x1019

CatamountRob

CatamountRob

Banned Member
Reaction score
Protein is the currently the most expensive food component to produce, and is very necessary for life.
It took over 100,000 years of human existence to reach a population of one billion. Only 100 years more to double that to 2 billion. 50 years more, we again doubled to 4 billion, and in the last 25 years we doubled again to our nearly 8 billion people. We have urban growth over taking farm land. Farmers are pushing the land they have to produce more and more, yet the leading cause of death on our planet is starvation. In the next decade, if something drastic doesn't change in our trajectory, we're all going to be in a difficult situation.
You don’t think people were saying exactly the same thing 30 years ago? I’d bet the bank on it.
If you doubled the amount of food available tomorrow, people would still be starving because it wouldn’t be where it was needed.

user name

user name

Reaction score
You don’t think people were saying exactly the same thing 30 years ago? I’d bet the bank on it.
If you doubled the amount of food available tomorrow, people would still be starving because it wouldn’t be where it was needed.
Absolutely true, delivery is a huge issue. It just doesnt make sense in my mind to have farmers growing crops that get distilled and put in your gas tanks. I love eating. I have insulin issues, so chowing down on cookies...sugars and carbs, is an issue for me. If I can eat a high protein substitute instead, Im all for it. Im not saving the world; Im trying to build muscle and live a good life. That's all.

CatamountRob

CatamountRob

Banned Member
Reaction score
Absolutely true, delivery is a huge issue. It just doesnt make sense in my mind to have farmers growing crops that get distilled and put in your gas tanks. I love eating. I have insulin issues, so chowing down on cookies...sugars and carbs, is an issue for me. If I can eat a high protein substitute instead, Im all for it. Im not saving the world; Im trying to build muscle and live a good life. That's all.
Yes, you and I can afford to choose where we get our protein and that’s not going to change barring some natural or man-made cataclysmic event. I don’t choose bugs for mine.

2thm8kr

2thm8kr

Beanosavedmysociallife
Reaction score
How about grinding up cheap sales people and using them for protein supplement?

user name

user name

Reaction score
By the time theyre desiccated and bleached, theyre really not bugs any more. Kinda like looking at a single carbon from one of us and trying to tell who it is.

Unlike dinner with 2th...Soylent green is people!

2thm8kr

2thm8kr

Beanosavedmysociallife
Reaction score
By the time theyre desiccated and bleached, theyre really not bugs any more. Kinda like looking at a single carbon from one of us and trying to tell who it is.

Unlike dinner with 2th...Soylent green is people!
I wouldn't serve my friends Scheißwurst.

user name

user name

Reaction score
I don't know about all, but back when I used to get visits from Dentspy people, there was clearly something amiss.

CatamountRob

CatamountRob

Banned Member
Reaction score
Never mind.

Last edited:
user name

user name

Reaction score
True. I bet Patrick is high in cholesterol.
If I recall correctly from a different thread, Ron or KIM would give you something else behind a dumpster...if the price is right.

K

KIM

Reaction score
If I recall correctly from a different thread, Ron or KIM would give you something else behind a dumpster...if the price is right.
You make one offer and now you're marked for life! Bahahahahahaha

Top Bottom