Seating Jig for abutments

PDC

PDC

Reaction score
Let's see...we have $82, $15, $10.50, $30, and NC. I guess I could take an average those. $34. Or just figure 10 minutes at a $100/hr rate= $16.
10 minutes at a $120/hr rate = $20
10 minutes at a $140/hr rate= $23 I like this one! Plumber rates! Reddy

JohnWilson

JohnWilson

Reaction score
Let's see...we have $82, $15, $10.50, $30, and NC. I guess I could take an average those. $34. Or just figure 10 minutes at a $100/hr rate= $16.
10 minutes at a $120/hr rate = $20
10 minutes at a $140/hr rate= $23 I like this one! Plumber rates! Reddy

I like it that for the first time in a poll my pricing is the lowest. Glidewell you can suck it!

rlhhds

rlhhds

Reaction score
We mill them out of clear pmma and include them in our fee.

PDC

PDC

Reaction score

Do you have a photo of one done this way? I'm not sure my software has this capability. What do you use?

doug

doug

Reaction score
We charge 25 for them unless we do the entire case as a complete abutment and crown, then it's just a part of the process. When we get a case that has been done previously, or a case where the doc provides the parts there is always a charge

G

gallagerdental

Reaction score
I do jigs on all abutment cases, unless Dr. Refuses them. First time implant case ( new account) N/C. So he/she can see advantages.After that, I charge $ 60. If Dr. Refuses jig and there is a problem in positioning, I "strongly " recommend a jig for the next case. If suggestions go unheeded I quite often tack an adjustment charge if warranted. I also found aside from placement advantages, a jig quite often will indicate if there is a distortion problem (if jig rocks in mouth) .Dr. Can stop, give me a quick call & we can figure out what to do next. You can also use jig through lab process, saves time when taking abuts. on and off and trying to get original position. Sorry for long thread !

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk.

Car 54

Car 54

Donator
Reaction score
Do you have a photo of one done this way? I'm not sure my software has this capability. What do you use?

I too would like to see this, too. Could you include your design process, please. Thanks :)

rlhhds

rlhhds

Reaction score
When we design a seat guide we scan the model with the abutment on it. We select the adjacent teeth as abutments also. Then we design copings on all units and slint them together. We save that file to our cam folder. We then reopen the cad file and modify it and design the crown.

Attachments

• guide.png
    guide.png
    598.3 KB · Views: 32
  • guide disc.png
    guide disc.png
    1.5 MB · Views: 31
Car 54

Car 54

Donator
Reaction score
Thank you for your follow up, it's very appreciated.

Top Bottom