Screw Retained NP crown.

Affinity

Affinity

Donator
Reaction score
What are you editing? I think its hilarious nobody has a Dess preform library for hyperdent, not even dess knows how to get it!

CoolHandLuke

CoolHandLuke

Idiot
Solutions
Reaction score
Design libraries are different from CAM libraries though they share similar uses. If hyperdent lacks Dess parts thats hyperdents problem. They are in charge of integrating that.

My library is an amalgam of all the implants and all the scanbodies so that you may use whatever is on hand and make whatever you please. Have medentika bodies but your cam is only setup for implant direct? Covered. Want to design using dess tibases but don't want to buy new scanbodies? Check. Have a case for AOX with 3 different implants but only 2 mua and the rest ne? Check and check.

RDA

RDA

Reaction score
Yeah I would never cast the entire abutment.. how do you even know if you have bubbles on the inside of the screw seat?
We use a pressure pot during investing, to eliminate bubbles, and have had great success using this method.

Affinity

Affinity

Donator
Reaction score
I use a pressure pot also for investment, but dont do PFMs anymore, only for gold or pressing.

R

Rugardave

Reaction score
Thx, People, I have used Dess and they are very accurate. I've been casting for 45 years and have it down. I do a ton of ucla's because that's what these Drs. want believe it or not. I'm going to use Dess again with the work I got in this week. Thx again.