Scrap refining

W

WDAman

Reaction score
FYI: just used Bonner metals again. Big mistake. By my figures they gave me back approximately 1/3 of what I should have gotten. That number is derived by comparing a similar settlement to a different firm( Midwest) previously, while also cross-checking amount billed for metal in the corresponding periods. There is no way the prices for metal in those periods could account for a 3*'s difference in refined material when the difference in billing was less than ten percent. Especially considering metal was worth more in the earlier assay. By the way, I am the only person ever in my lab.
To conclude my rant, Bonner raped me.

Car 54

Car 54

Donator
Reaction score
Been there before, know the feeling. Next time try Maguire refining out of Mpls Mn. I've been very happy with them for the last 10-12 years, always feel like I got what I should have. They just charge a flat fee.

K

KIM

Reaction score
FYI: just used Bonner metals again. Big mistake. By my figures they gave me back approximately 1/3 of what I should have gotten. That number is derived by comparing a similar settlement to a different firm( Midwest) previously, while also cross-checking amount billed for metal in the corresponding periods. There is no way the prices for metal in those periods could account for a 3*'s difference in refined material when the difference in billing was less than ten percent. Especially considering metal was worth more in the earlier assay. By the way, I am the only person ever in my lab.
To conclude my rant, Bonner raped me.
Drop the "N" and the name is more fitting.....Sorry to hear that!