Scanner licenses

C

cskiff

Reaction score
I have scanner that doesn’t have a license. Is this necessary. I have the software it’s asking for a license. If scanner needs one how would I get it this is AG system. Any help would be great

Affinity

Affinity

Donator
Reaction score
What scanner? I wouldnt be surprised if it needs the dongle to work becuase the software is all bundled to the ceramill mind dongle. How could you get the software to work? You might be able to get it to run on the original manufacturers software, I think it could be an Imetric if its the map 300.. ?

B

bigbrush

Reaction score
If it´s a AG scanner thanit is software by smart optics.
You shouuld ask your dealer to support.

C

cskiff

Reaction score
What scanner? I wouldnt be surprised if it needs the dongle to work becuase the software is all bundled to the ceramill mind dongle. How could you get the software to work? You might be able to get it to run on the original manufacturers software, I think it could be an Imetric if its the map 300.. ?
I have the 300 scanner now that’s works fine. This I the mapp 400 it asks for calibration when I click ok a new message shows asking for calibration key.

C

cskiff

Reaction score
I have the map 300 works fine the problem is the new map 400 + key

Accutech

Accutech

Reaction score
Do you mean ‘calibration object’?
Like the attached image?

Attachments

• D9970D24-0784-4677-B65B-77C606464604.jpeg
    D9970D24-0784-4677-B65B-77C606464604.jpeg
    65 KB · Views: 9
DAL Claxton

DAL Claxton

Reaction score
Most scanners have a calibration .key or file. Some of them download automatically, others have them downloaded by the company (AG) There's a good possibility you can just type in the serial number on the calibration object and it will download the key itself. Have a go at it!