Scan Bodies

CoolHandLuke

CoolHandLuke

Idiot
Solutions
Reaction score
good deal. and Medentika is widely used among people with open CAM.

KentPWalton

KentPWalton

Reaction score
Well the lab i use to do my abutments say they will give me 3 free scan bodies. And others are 54 bucks each. To me that sounds a little bit much on price but maybe thats normal? They use Medentika scan bodies. Whacha think?

That's about the average cost of scan abutments out there.

Side Note: 3Shape's new scan bodies will be much more, but they're titanium and are good enough scan bodies for bars.

2oothguy

2oothguy

Reaction score
Called Medentika and they sell scan bodies for 40 and 25 depending on what ones you get. Thanks for all your help and knowledge guys.

DESS-USA

DESS-USA

Reaction score
DESS Flyer.png Dont waste your money use the DESS scan bodies- $25 each and I have milling centers that will mill our our FDA approved premills for around $85 each with a final screw. And it comes with a lifetime warranty on the DESS part and the 3rd party implant manufacturer just like the OEM implants. Medentika is owned by Straumann which is now selling a complete system to the dentist with AG mill and scanner so you are supporting a company that is not supporting you one bit... www.dess-usa.com also if you are working in ti bases compare ours to medentika - you have to sandblast theirs and you don't with ours and we have engaging, non engaging, and ontop of multiunits for all these systems plus angled screw channel...products they don't have ...

Top Bottom