Say hello to my little friend.

rkm rdt

rkm rdt

Reaction score
I'm wondering if you could just apply those same settings and use the renfert filament with a slicer like Cura or something else. Wish I knew someone who had that craftbot. But let's be real - all filament printers are basically one of the same 5 designs rebranded with some different bells and whistles!
So the printer bed and tip heat to preset temps specific to the filament.
Right now I’m printing implant quads with the abutment head.

MedicalChimp

MedicalChimp

Reaction score
So the printer bed and tip heat to preset temps specific to the filament.
Right now I’m printing implant quads with the abutment head.
That's why I'm wondering if you could just grab that printer profile. Looks like it's running generic 3d printer software on the machine itself. Any chance you could poke around the slicing software and see if there's a way to export the profile? I'd be interested in the accuracy I could get on my Ender using similar settings and good filament.

G

GroovY

Reaction score
It looks very cool and it's RENFERT!! I'm pretty sure that it will have no problem with removable models. I'm more curious that it can be used for C&B models without any issues especially with margins! Please keep post RKM RDT.

rkm rdt

rkm rdt

Reaction score
It looks very cool and it's RENFERT!! I'm pretty sure that it will have no problem with removable models. I'm more curious that it can be used for C&B models without any issues especially with margins! Please keep post RKM RDT.
Definitely removables and all ortho.
For c&b, most of us are dialed in for modeless so margins and contacts are just reaffirmed on the print. It’s not Asiga quality but it doesn’t have to be.

rkm rdt

rkm rdt

Reaction score
That's why I'm wondering if you could just grab that printer profile. Looks like it's running generic 3d printer software on the machine itself. Any chance you could poke around the slicing software and see if there's a way to export the profile? I'd be interested in the accuracy I could get on my Ender using similar settings and good filament.
I wouldn’t have a clue, screw something up and have to buy another one.

CoolHandLuke

CoolHandLuke

Idiot
Solutions
Reaction score
wow. terrible.

even a sh1tty Nextdent prints better than this.

and those are worthless.

tehnik

tehnik

Reaction score
This printer is basically matrix ink printer in laserprinter world. Models look horrible 😂

bigj1972

bigj1972

Reaction score
Ok guys take it easy..... This is an fdm printer. This is what the prints are supposed to look like. And this printer is marketed for ancillary purposes. It's actually a decent printer having an enclosure. So in addition to dental, it can print functional parts in nylon and polyethylene, as well as varying flexible materials. As well as just plain PLA.

So it is an addendum machine with low maintenance and material cost. Definitely one that will maintain its usefulness as the print farm grows. So for an fdm printer straight out of the box with no tweaking, They actually look pretty good.

Smilestyler

Smilestyler

Denturist
Reaction score
I actually seriously looked at this. But I can print nice models with Asiga already. For certain workflows this should not be overlooked.

rkm rdt

rkm rdt

Reaction score
So it’s been 2 months since “ prints hairy” arrived and so far so good. A few misprints that looks like a bird’s nest but I think this is all I need . C7D3E6AE-451C-400E-972F-34C256BB9F1B.jpeg D26C29F9-2C38-47D5-A452-0CB79A11CA81.jpeg 827BDF4F-D7CA-409E-9262-381E216AD004.jpeg