Santa Clause is coming to a lab near you!! YEAR-END CLEARANCE on Roland Mills and the ProJet 1200

Matt Drury

Matt Drury

As the 2016 calendar year comes to an end, it's time to reflect on our accomplishments and/or failures of the year. Some like to reflect on goals achieved, while others put their goals off just one more year (like my weight loss goal this year, Hahaha Banghead). For those of you who have considered joining the digital age, but the pricing of this new technology has stalled you from making the transition Vroam, or those of you looking to add another mill to your lab's productionAdore, THERE IS NO BETTER TIME THAN NOW TO MAKE THAT DREAM BECOME A REALITY!!

Whip Mix Corporation now has SantaclausCLOSEOUT, YEAR-END CLEARANCESantaclaus pricing on new and used models of the Roland DWX 50 Mill, Roland DWX 4 Mill, and ProJet 1200 Printers, while supplies last!!! For more information, pricing, and availability please feel free to contact me :Call:.

Matt Drury
Technical Sales Associate
Whip Mix Corporation
phone: 800-626-5651 ext 1314
email: [email protected]

Matt Drury

Matt Drury

We still have one new DWX 50 Mill for sale, as well as new and used models of the DWX 4 Mill, and a couple ProJet 1200's left as well!!! Get yours while supplies last!! Contact me for more info...

Matt Drury
Whip Mix Corporation

S

smile lab

We still have one new DWX 50 Mill for sale, as well as new and used models of the DWX 4 Mill, and a couple ProJet 1200's left as well!!! Get yours while supplies last!! Contact me for more info...

Matt Drury
Whip Mix Corporation

Hi Matt Drury,

I want to buy 3d printer, please you inbox to me good price Projet 1200 include material.

Thank you,
Nguyen

Guest Room
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • Chat Bot:
    Room has been pruned!
    Chat Bot: Room has been pruned!
    Top Bottom