Sagemax on Worldwide Business with Kathy Ireland - Sunday Feb. 12

SagemaxUSA

SagemaxUSA

Sponsors
Ratings
We're excited to announce the Sagemax Bioceramics segment of Worldwide Business with kathy ireland will be airing this Sunday, February 12th on Fox Business Network in the USA and Bloomberg around the world as sponsored programming. Check out these links to find the right channel in your area:

Air Date
February 12, 2017

Network and Time
Fox Business Network – 5:00pm EST

Channel Finder
http://www.foxbusiness.com/channel-finder.html

Air Date
February 12, 2017

Network and Time
Bloomberg EMEA – 7:00am GMT
Bloomberg Latin America – 10:00am D.F.
Bloomberg Asia Pacific – 2:30pm HKT

Channel Finder
http://www.bloomberg.com/tv/schedule/europe/

SagemaxUSA

SagemaxUSA

Sponsors
Ratings
Thank you for tuning in yesterday to see it live! For those of you who were not able to, here's the link to see our segment on YouTube:

user name

user name

Donator
Ratings
3,566 45
Far from a news story; it was a paid infomercial. I was just a bit uncomfortable with them saying 'we are the best. call us and we'll tell you where to find a Sagemax partner lab in your area.'

They make good stuff, but their products aren't the best in all situations, and I wouldn't want patients telling their Drs that they want a Sagemax crown.

Car 54

Car 54

Ratings
2,372 26
Far from a news story; it was a paid infomercial. I was just a bit uncomfortable with them saying 'we are the best. call us and we'll tell you where to find a Sagemax partner lab in your area.'

They make good stuff, but their products aren't the best in all situations, and I wouldn't want patients telling their Drs that they want a Sagemax crown.
I wasn't to impressed with Katy's questions, either. Kinda vague and repetitive.

zero_zero

zero_zero

Ratings
3,380 45
I'd give 'em a Sagemax crown and a regular Zr we use daily...then let them pick which one they like...

I wasn't to impressed with Katy's questions, either. Kinda vague and repetitive.
It was scripted

Affinity

Affinity

Ratings
2,269 39
I'd give 'em a Sagemax crown and a regular Zr we use daily...then let them pick which one they like...

It was scripted
The difference being what? That you know where one is made and whats in it and the company has a name?

zero_zero

zero_zero

Ratings
3,380 45
The difference being what? That you know where one is made and whats in it and the company has a name?
Difference being translucency and better shade match (for us at least)...Never been requested a Sagemax crown, per se...but had lots of Bruxzir requests, each time the customer picked the "other" brand ;)

Car 54

Car 54

Ratings
2,372 26
Who did you hear that from? Why would they roll out a huge campaign for it just to shelf it?
I called to get more +, and she said they no longer have it. That it would be a couple of weeks before they had a replacement (reformulated or the gradient) and that I could use the T, or buy the T until then.

Same thing I thought, all that to launch the Zr+. Yet it did get their name out there, no matter what they do with the +.

rkm rdt

rkm rdt

Ratings
9,356 254
I called to get more +, and she said they no longer have it. That it would be a couple of weeks before they had a replacement (reformulated or the gradient) and that I could use the T, or buy the T until then.
Did she mention CRob at all?