s1 1600 and programill

Car 54

Car 54

Donator
Reaction score
What reseller did you go with, Argen, Whip Mix?

millennium

millennium

Donator
Reaction score
Roland 52DCi, needed the robotic puck changer when I'm not at the lab. I really wanted to go with Axsys but they are still working on their puck changer at the moment is what I was being told.
I thought it would be Axsys for me but got spooked.

TheLabGuy

TheLabGuy

Just a Member
Reaction score
I thought it would be Axsys for me but got spooked.
I'm curious, what spooked you?
I'm just doing zironica and pmma right now, as we grow and the ROI meets the need to mill metal, then Axsys has a very nice milling machine to do that...can't wait!!!

Car 54

Car 54

Donator
Reaction score
With the lack of room in my lab to upgrade my compressor for the air hungry PM3, I like what I see with the DWX52D. The VHF I was looking at may be off the table as far as price and as far as the vendor for the support I'd be looking for. Thanks for your reply, LabGuy.

I think Jason? who was with CAP, is now at Argen as their Roland support guru.

Last edited:
millennium

millennium

Donator
Reaction score
I'm curious, what spooked you?
I'm just doing zironica and pmma right now, as we grow and the ROI meets the need to mill metal, then Axsys has a very nice milling machine to do that...can't wait!!!
It's just my feeling from what I heard.
I didn't want to buy a Rawland because it's supposedly cheaply made (plastic parts) but I think I am going to give it a serious look.
I really don't want to be all over the place with choosing a milling machine but it's difficult for me.

Patrick Coon

Patrick Coon

Reaction score
I saw that. I think it's either or. !20 or 240.
The S1-1600 is auto switching between 120/240.

The Programs can accept excocad or stl format as well as the CAM5 file. For Ivotion, currently it can only be designed on 3shape due to the shell geometry and the need for CAM5 output to autonest it correctly in the disk.

millennium

millennium

Donator
Reaction score
Patrick, the PM3/PM5 will except exocad files and there won't be any issues because of exocad?

Top Bottom