S.O.S - Cheap zirconia ceramic block from China

L

labmonkey

Reaction score
Most China labs provide high quality services and materials

bull****. we use labs from China all the time and have had ZERO problems with radiation or any other chemical or material issues. I say use who you want if the quality is good.

G

Gita

Reaction score
We had used China Zr block before but we stop using it.. But we are using the 98mm round block... Reason of stop using:
1. Not very fit after sintering, esp for long span bridge (we do lotss of long span bridge). Of course u can do the grind etc, but i think it takes too much time... so if u count on labour cost it will be not very profitable...
2. Mostly China blocks are high opacity, which dentist here hate so much...
3. If u buy in bulk quantity, i think VITA had good price only a bit more expensive than China, but so much better fit, we rarely grind or do any seating at all, even at long span bridge..
4. I had 1 case single crown that breaks in 1 month. Well... only 1 case out of so many case we had done with China Zr, but it makes me doubt the quality...

karabear

karabear

Reaction score
Anyone know of the cheapest US seller of Zirconia (pucks). I need them to practice on.

CoolHandLuke

CoolHandLuke

Idiot
Solutions
Reaction score
heaney is pretty cheap.

and pretty terrible quality too. very bubbly.

american brand so far as i know.

C

Cecilia Aixin

Reaction score
There really are some irresponsible Chinese who produce and export cheap but low-quality things, but not ALL chinese do. I am with a Chinese manufacturer and exporter of dental lab equipment. Our products are of good quality, CE and ISO certified, and we sell them at responsible prices. Still, that is above the average in Chinese market, where there are too many cheap things. This makes it difficult for us to expand the domestic market, yet the overseas clients like our products and a lot of them even recommended our products to their friends. :D So what I am trying to say is that be careful with Chinese products but do not refuse them on the sight of the "made in China" label. ;)

W

wilkscm

Reaction score
i have bought many of your company products all are in the bin as garbage i will discuss their weaknesses but is too long to list i am a one man low volume lab so not through heavy use . DO NOT BUY ............

Tom Moore

Tom Moore

Reaction score
i have bought many of your company products all are in the bin as garbage i will discuss their weaknesses but is too long to list i am a one man low volume lab so not through heavy use . DO NOT BUY ............

Come on....If your going to disparage someone's products give us the reasons and tell us what you bought.

W

wilkscm

Reaction score
sure no problem
dust extraction unit motor burned out the dust bag the bottom dropped off every time i used it
sandblaster the nozzles were made of mild steel so wore out quickly the pipe carrying the sand were poor grade and a hole was made in month twice before i gave up
duplication machine the inner padel was such poor quality and design couldnt chop the gel properly also you could not alter the temp so pouring gel at 45c was unrealistic
amoung other problems qeneral quality is very poor

C

Cecilia Aixin

Reaction score
sure no problem
dust extraction unit motor burned out the dust bag the bottom dropped off every time i used it
sandblaster the nozzles were made of mild steel so wore out quickly the pipe carrying the sand were poor grade and a hole was made in month twice before i gave up
duplication machine the inner padel was such poor quality and design couldnt chop the gel properly also you could not alter the temp so pouring gel at 45c was unrealistic
amoung other problems qeneral quality is very poor
sorry to hear that but would you please tell me who you bought from? If you are identifying these just according to the pictures on the Alibaba link I provided, it might not be the product of our company. Some Chinese companies make their products look exactly as ours. If it is our products, have you tried to contact the seller? We offer one year warranty you know.

W

wilkscm

Reaction score
bought it from a company in germany it is definately your product because i checked it in your web site you have a long way to catch up with the german product. I am not a new technician i have been doing this job for 30 years so its not down to using inexperienced.i dont have time to chase and do quality testing for another company i never buy again i also have told all the people i know not to buy. Also the people on this site should save their money for the REAL product. Also i bought one of your benches which was a total waste of time because when it came it is all welded togther so how can i fit through the door and up the stairs who ever thought this at your company has no clue what the customer is all about totally maddddddd.

C

Cecilia Aixin

Reaction score
bought it from a company in germany it is definately your product because i checked it in your web site you have a long way to catch up with the german product. I am not a new technician i have been doing this job for 30 years so its not down to using inexperienced.i dont have time to chase and do quality testing for another company i never buy again i also have told all the people i know not to buy. Also the people on this site should save their money for the REAL product. Also i bought one of your benches which was a total waste of time because when it came it is all welded togther so how can i fit through the door and up the stairs who ever thought this at your company has no clue what the customer is all about totally maddddddd.

As you said we have a long way to catch up with German products then why does a Greman company sell our products?
Besides I have said some companies are making their products with the same appearance as ours.
As to the bench, it is true that ours are welded together but few customer has problem with that, moreover we are improving and we already have a model that can be disassembled.

Anyway my apology if they WERE our products, and I just want to tell you and the others that although some chinese manufacturers don't care about quality or making improvements, we do, and so do many other chinese manufacurers.

Last edited:
W

wilkscm

Reaction score
the company no longer sells your products i am not anti China my wife is Chinese. Cant use consumers money to fund your r and d.

disturbed

disturbed

Disturbing Member
Reaction score
chinese+Zr....ruh roh... think I'll stay away from this thread.. work to do..

I

IDSIndia

Reaction score

There are multiple articles on Chinese Zirconia radioactive. This may create CANCER also

Top Bottom