For Sale Russ De Vreugd Dental Lab

E

escopche

Reaction score
Greg Martin is trying to help Brenda out. Just wanted to pass it along.

Here is a list you can download.

To my lab friends:

Many of you knew Russell DeVreugd as not only a great technician but a kind soul and friend. His passing earlier this year left us all shocked and heart broken, especially for his loving wife Brenda. As you may or may not know, Russ left behind lots of laboratory equipment and materials that I'm sure many of you could use. I visited with her earlier and helped compile a list of items. Attached is a photo of the list.

Shipping really needs to be handled on your end with a UPS Return label or if local to pick up at her home directly.

If you are interested please contact her at:

[email protected] or you can FB message me.

She isn't trying to make top dollar on these items
folks, just money to help with living expenses, hospital bills etc. I know some of the prices are definitely negotiable but I would hope the haggling would be kept to a minimum and any other offers would be respectful of Russ and the situation.

Everything, as expected coming from Russ is in good to excellent condition, and most of the Initial porcelain sets are complete but are used (MC, ZR some bottles 1/2 empty etc). LiSi barely touched.

I know she'd love to get rid of the porcelain in one lot if possible. It's already packed in a nice Pelican travel case (comes with if you buy the whole lot).

MAKE AN OFFER and let's get this sold!

See More

DeVreugd Dental Lab.pdf
Shared with Dropbox
dropbox.com

FrontHunter

FrontHunter

Reaction score
is this still available the link wont open file not found