Want To Buy ROLAND MILL,DWX50 OR 51D

Macron Dental Lab

Macron Dental Lab

Reaction score
PM PLEASE PRICE AND LOCATION THX IN ADVANCE.

M

msds_brad

Reaction score
We have 2 Rolands DWX50 that we are planning to sell within the next few months. Price has not been determined yet. Let me know if you're interested in discussing.

F

FASTFNGR

Reaction score
We have 2 Rolands DWX50 that we are planning to sell within the next few months. Price has not been determined yet. Let me know if you're interested in discussing.
How many hours on it and what is the price?

E

Elod

Reaction score

we would be interested in buying Roland DWX50, can you give me a phone number pls? thanks in advance!

Dorota

Dorota

Reaction score
I would be interested.

F

FASTFNGR

Reaction score
R you still selling the DWX50?

F

FASTFNGR

Reaction score
PM PLEASE PRICE AND LOCATION THX IN ADVANCE.
I have a 51D that was a demo With Roland. It was never installed . $20.000 pick up only in Florida with 2 years warranty.You can not find 51D in that shape any more. All accessories and new burrs. Interested e-mail : [email protected]

brayks

brayks

Sponsors
Reaction score
What if I could provide any of you in the USA interested in a seasoned Roland with a brand new Versamill 5X300D, Machine, CAM, training, and shipping for $24K. Stand is optional.
Would there be any interest?