Roland DWX51D

Q

qeli73

Reaction score
Hi you all I bought a Roland mill 4 years old for $6000 is that a good deal I not .
Post your opinion/ideas

JMN

JMN

Christian Member
Reaction score
Hi you all I bought a Roland mill 4 years old for $6000 is that a good deal I not .
Post your opinion/ideas
Greetings Earthling! Welcome!

On the mill, got no idea. Just sayin' hi.

F

FASTFNGR

Reaction score
Post your opinion/ideas
Excellent but depends on how many hours on it. is it DWX50?

sidesh0wb0b

sidesh0wb0b

Donator
Reaction score
Post your opinion/ideas
51D is an absolute workhorse! well worth it to me (ps, i own one i bought for significantly more haha)

Q

qeli73

Reaction score
Ok guys let me break it down to you .
the milling deal didn't go thru seller change his mind.

meanwhile ANY ONE SELLING ROLAND DWX 51D MILLING MACHINE??

F

FASTFNGR

Reaction score
Ok guys let me break it down to you .
the milling deal didn't go thru seller change his mind.

meanwhile ANY ONE SELLING ROLAND DWX 51D MILLING MACHINE??
Roland has a deal now that you pay $99/month for 6 months on a new DWX52.

brayks

brayks

Sponsors
Reaction score
I believe $99/mo is actually only for the first 6 months. I did't notice anywhere in their promotional material where they specify what comes next in terms of payments for the balance of the lease term.

Having seen only one email blast, I really don't know enough about the ROLAND program to formulate any sort of opinion on its viability, strengths, weaknesses, etc.

We actually provide the same relief with the payments varying with the purchase price of the equipment.

For example our 5X400's low entry price only provides for 3-months of $99 payments. then an additional $200 /month increase every 3-months for nine months.

Regular payments then kick in for the balance of the 60 months lease.

I believe the break-point for OUR program for the the extended $99/month payment amount is $50K work of equipment and higher. $50K and up qualifies for the extended 3-months of $99/month payments (6 months total).

We call it our STEP-UP program.

For example a Versamill 5X400 (our most popular),machine, hyperDENT CAM, tools, and libraries, training, support., etc.
Sale for $38,950​
Term: 60 months​
Months 1- 3 payments $99​
Months 4 - 6 payments - $299​
Months 7 – 9 payments $499​
Months 10 – 60 payments $932​
If interested, there are other example deals and a little more about the program here.

Tough for everyone for sure. This is a pretty sweet program for anyone lucky enough to able to or willing to absorb the payment (and the risk).

It is also really at a good time since there is likely an opportunity leverage any "free" time to learn and implement a new machine/system, effectively.

This is as opposed to the typical way of baptism under fire, which is, as I'm sure you know, the absolute worst way to implement a new machine.

StepUpProgram2.jpg

Last edited:
Top Bottom