Roland DWX50 repair

P

Paul Intino

Reaction score
Anybody have a resource to repair Roland DWX50??? Anyone have one that is functional that want to sell??? ty, P

Cleo

Cleo

Reaction score
I have one I would sell. I have kept it as a back up for a couple years.

D

derrickc

Reaction score
I'm interested in purchasing this model as well.

rc75

rc75

Sponsors
Reaction score
My buddy has one here in Southen California that's been completely rebuilt by Roland
and has been sitting untouched since the rebuild. PM me.

P

pabl0

Reaction score
My buddy has one here in Southen California that's been completely rebuilt by Roland
and has been sitting untouched since the rebuild. PM me.
Has this been spoken for?

C

Cpeysen

Reaction score
I repair them and also usually have them for sale as I usually have around 4-8 weekly I am rebuilding and get sold by my business partner. I am willing to do repairs if anyone needs any help.

I also specialize in Sirona Cad/cams.

I normally do not advertise my services though I have learned there are not many places to get parts or to have the DWX-50'S serviced so I figured I would offer my knowledge or services if anyone needs it.

Jane Qi

Jane Qi

Reaction score
Anybody have a resource to repair Roland DWX50??? Anyone have one that is functional that want to sell??? ty, P
Hello @Paul Intino. My name is Jane Qi from DGSHAPE/Roland Global. Did any of the above suggestions help you with your question? If not, I would like to discuss this through inbox conversation if you need further help. Thank you.

L

LABSANCRESCENTE

Reaction score
I repair them and also usually have them for sale as I usually have around 4-8 weekly I am rebuilding and get sold by my business partner. I am willing to do repairs if anyone needs any help.

I normally do not advertise my services though I have learned there are not many places to get parts or to have the DWX-50'S serviced so I figured I would offer my knowledge or services if anyone needs it.
Hi, i also have a DWX50 how can i contact you for help.

C

Chris Chah

Reaction score

I recently had a burr stuck while milling Pmma and it was violently trying to dislodge it. Finally it broke free but now says Z limit error and goes up then back down but not back to home position . How bad is this?

C

Chris Chah

Reaction score
Hello @Paul Intino. My name is Jane Qi from DGSHAPE/Roland Global. Did any of the above suggestions help you with your question? If not, I would like to discuss this through inbox conversation if you need further help. Thank you.
I recently had a burr stuck while milling Pmma and it was violently trying to dislodge it. Finally it broke free but now says Z limit error and goes up then back down but not back to home position . How bad is this?

Jane Qi

Jane Qi

Reaction score
Hello Chris. I saw your post also on Facebook "Roland DWX- Europe ... fan page" today as well🙂. Thanks for reaching out.

It’s very likely that the machine has a broken Z-Axis cable, drive gear, idler pulley, or a combination of those.

Where is your business located in? We have a service support partner Greg Everett at Denteon, who support DGSHAPE products for several years in US. He can help you fix the issue on your device. If you think this plan works for you, I can send you his contact information through inbox. Thank you.🌹

C

Chris Chah

Reaction score
Hello Chris. I saw your post also on Facebook "Roland DWX- Europe ... fan page" today as well🙂. Thanks for reaching out.

It’s very likely that the machine has a broken Z-Axis cable, drive gear, idler pulley, or a combination of those.

Where is your business located in? We have a service support partner Greg Everett at Denteon, who support DGSHAPE products for several years in US. He can help you fix the issue on your device. If you think this plan works for you, I can send you his contact information through inbox. Thank you.🌹
I’m located in Northern California. Trying my best to not ship it out or hopefully talk to someone in support I can diagnose the problem before making a decision. Thank you for the suggestion!

Jane Qi

Jane Qi

Reaction score
I’m located in Northern California. Trying my best to not ship it out or hopefully talk to someone in support I can diagnose the problem before making a decision. Thank you for the suggestion!
Great to know that you are located in US. Then Greg can definitely help you with your issue. I even saw him fixed the Z ballscrew motor slipping romotely for a user in US. I will inbox you his contact information later.

C

crdl

Reaction score
Great to know that you are located in US. Then Greg can definitely help you with your issue. I even saw him fixed the Z ballscrew motor slipping romotely for a user in US. I will inbox you his contact information later.
Can I please get his contact information as well. I have a ballscrew that has come loose and need to have it fixed. Ideally I'd fix it with some advice.

Jane Qi

Jane Qi

Reaction score
Can I please get his contact information as well. I have a ballscrew that has come loose and need to have it fixed. Ideally I'd fix it with some advice.
Sure. I've sent you his contact information via inbox. Please check and if you need further support, please feel free to reach out to me anytime. Thank you.

J

Jingmei

Reaction score
Hi Jane Qi,
I have Roland 51D need to be repaired. How can I contact you?

D

David S. Weber

Reaction score
I would contact the dealer who sold it to you for their recommendation. That being said, I do have a Roland 51D with only 99 hours on it that I am going to put up for sale soon.