Roland DWX-50

C

cosmetic1

Reaction score
I'd like to ask everyone who uses DWX-50, I had a problem that it stopped in the middle of calibration. Since the support from Roland DGA is over, I asked a different expert and it was said that it will happen because the spindle has reached the end of its life. Has anyone experienced this?

C

Cpeysen

Reaction score
I'd like to ask everyone who uses DWX-50, I had a problem that it stopped in the middle of calibration. Since the support from Roland DGA is over, I asked a different expert and it was said that it will happen because the spindle has reached the end of its life. Has anyone experienced this?
Did you ever resolve this? Did it stop and not give a error?

F

FASTFNGR

Reaction score
Have you called Garland? In Texas? They do repair Roland.

C

cosmetic1

Reaction score
Garland does not currently handle the DWX50. Most problems are that the spindle is nearing the end. How many hours have you been using the spindle, or is the A or b motor not working properly.

Jane Qi

Jane Qi

Reaction score
Hello, @cosmetic1 . My name is Jane Qi from DGSHAPE/Roland Global. Did any of the above suggestions help you with your question? If not, I would like to discuss this through inbox conversations if you need further help. Thank you.

Top Bottom