Roland burs - what are your favorites

T

tandob

Reaction score
What are everyone's favorite zirconia burs that maximize quality and cost. I've been using Sierra Nano-Di in my 52D but I'm tired of paying $150 for a bur from my supplier. What are your faves and who do you get them from 👇

M

MrNeverFixit

Reaction score
Using 52dci with diamond burs, i don’t know the price as it comes with the brand new machine a mont ago. The life for this bur is 200hrs. We also have Wieland mills, we have to replace the bur almost every week. But this diamond burs feels like it last forever.

Our dealer is Argen, california based. Check them out i think they have different kinds of brand, their own burs (compatible ones).

Can you not order the burs directly from Roland? or jus a little bit of online search should help.

A

AKP

Reaction score
We have been using same tool buying from Zahn. After 4 years working with Roland and trying different tools that one works best for us! Worth the price, no chipping, easily milling 50 hours on that tool comparing to all others we had. At one point we got very cheap tools that were supposedly made for Roland (carbide not dimond) but after using them for 3 hours there were either braking or we experienced chipping. IN the end we were changing cheap tools so often it came to same price :/ We then switched back to Carbide tools from Zahn, but since we mill lots of big cases we decided to order Diamond tools and we have been using since, Tools last long, and instead of ordering tools every week I order maybe once a month (and yes, we mill lots of full arches zirconia with stabilizers and tools hold very well).
My personal experience :)

J

Joon Hong

Reaction score
Argen bur if you have newer millbox. they run 120hr. lower price than zahn one. I didn't belive at first, but it works.

F

FASTFNGR

Reaction score
What are everyone's favorite zirconia burs that maximize quality and cost. I've been using Sierra Nano-Di in my 52D but I'm tired of paying $150 for a bur from my supplier. What are your faves and who do you get them from 👇
Mastercut brand based in Florida and they manufacture their own burrs. And we only use diamond coated. About $78ea.

2000markpeters

2000markpeters

Reaction score
Been buying my Roland burs from Dental Axess. The burs come from Germany and they last on average 130 hours. They cost about 150 canadian

Top Bottom