ROI Calculators Available

brayks

brayks

Sponsors
Reaction score
FinancingLeaseRate.jpg
Two Return on Investment Calculators are now available on the Axsys Dental Solutions website.

Both calculators provide meaningful ROI estimates by, in additon to taking into account traditional machining/processing times, consumable costs, etc., also take in as inpu,t important informaiton related to operating expenses including: employee hourly pay-rate and burden-rate as well the company's overhead burden rate.

Once the operating expenses are entered, users just need to enter their abutment, zirconia and/or glass-ceramic production rate, sales volume and the amount for which they sell their abutments, zirconia and glass-ceramic units for.

The calculators then do the rest with the end result reporting:
  • ROI timeframe
  • Total cost per unit
  • Total annual revenue, operating costs, profit and business margin
  • Profit margin on that business
The calculators further provide annual costs for:
  • Materials
  • Tooling
  • Labor
  • Overhead

The Zirconia/Glass Ceramic Machining ROI Calculatorca be found by clicking HERE.
The Abutmnet Machining Calculator can be found by clicking HERE.

Last edited:
sidesh0wb0b

sidesh0wb0b

Donator
Reaction score
View attachment 29118
Two Return on Investment Calculators are now available on the Axsys Dental Solutions website.

Both calculators provide meaningful ROI estimates by, in additon to taking into account traditional machining/processing times, consumable costs, etc., also take in as inpu,t important informaiton related to operating expenses including: employee hourly pay-rate and burden-rate as well the company's overhead burden rate.

Once the operating expenses are entered, users just need to enter their abutment, zirconia and/or glass-ceramic production rate, sales volume and the amount for which they sell their abutments, zirconia and glass-ceramic units for.

• ROI timeframe
  • Total cost per unit
  • Materials
  • Tooling
  • Labor
  • Overhead
    '
    The Zirconia/Glass Ceramic Machining ROI Calculatorca be found here.
    The Abutmnet Machining Calculator can be found here.
awesome!!!!! great job, thank you

sidesh0wb0b

sidesh0wb0b

Donator
Reaction score
those are super detailed and fantastic ROI calcs. thanks for spending the time to create what i wish i had when i was considering purchasing a mill! LOL

millennium

millennium

Donator
Reaction score
View attachment 29118

• ROI timeframe
  • Total cost per unit
  • Materials
  • Tooling
  • Labor
  • Overhead
    '
    The Zirconia/Glass Ceramic Machining ROI Calculatorca be found here.
    The Abutmnet Machining Calculator can be found here.
Can you please guide me on how to find the r.o.i. calculator.
Thanks!

doug

doug

Reaction score
This should be interesting

brayks

brayks

Sponsors
Reaction score
those are super detailed and fantastic ROI calcs. thanks for spending the time to create what i wish i had when i was considering purchasing a mill! LOL

Thank you very much for the kind words. I had developed these quite some time ago as Microsoft Excel workbooks. After several years of talking about it, one of our technical guru's reformatted it so I could post it on the web for the benefit of anyone (we have some smart peeps here).

I wanted to make sure that it, as with the lease rate calculator, a visitor to our site did not have to fill in a ton of information only to get a final result emailed to them. I want visitors to our site to get the information they need or want—immediately. I personally hate it when I have to fill in a bunch of information and still don't get what I want.
(I' m a man of "instant gratification").

I actually have mixed thoughts about ROI calculators.

My thing is that while they have great value they rarely (and to an extent, this one as well) take in all of the variables necessary to provide a complete picture of a return.
They also don't take into account how implementing a particular solution affects the business in terms of:
  • increased quality
  • decreased delivery
  • reduced "do-overs"
  • business growth
  • reliability/consistency
  • worker productivity/job satisfaction
  • customer/worker retention
  • quality of life, free time, stress reduction etc., etc.
I have been doing ROI analysis for customers implementing CAD/CAM systems since the early 1990's and typically do them on an individual basis, interviewing my customers to get a handle on their business and how implementing my solution would affect each of the areas mentioned above in terms of time and money.

What this calculator strives to provide in a general sense, is the effect of our solution on the business in terms of all important cash flow, revenue, operating expense and margin on the business.

These metrics represent what I consider to be the most important when evaluating a purchase decision.

Oops, I'm babbling again....crap, sorry.ArghBanghead

millennium

millennium

Donator
Reaction score
What do you want from me? To read more than the first couple of lines!