RIP Tom Moore

Patrick Coon

Patrick Coon

Reaction score
Sorry to hear of Tom's Passing. :( He always had some interesting thoughts on the industry.

dmonwaxa

dmonwaxa

Reaction score
Sorry to hear that....So sad.... I did not know of his wife either. My condolences to his family...

rkm rdt

rkm rdt

Reaction score
I think Travis needs to drain the swamp.:cool:

sidesh0wb0b

sidesh0wb0b

Donator
Reaction score
didn't know Tom well, but appreciated his comments here. even when we disagreed. he will be missed for certain.
prayers for his family​

JMN

JMN

Christian Member
Reaction score
What!?!? Oh wow, this has been a bad year for us.

Flipperlady

Flipperlady

Reaction score
Wow. I talked to Tom once or twice on the phone, even though we didn't see eye to eye on almost anything.He had mentioned that he wanted to get in an RV and take his wife around the country, I hope they at least got that chance.

KentPWalton

KentPWalton

Reaction score
Sorry to hear of his passing. Thoughts and prayers out to his family.

Doris A

Doris A

Donator
Solutions
Reaction score
Wow. I talked to Tom once or twice on the phone, even though we didn't see eye to eye on almost anything.He had mentioned that he wanted to get in an RV and take his wife around the country, I hope they at least got that chance.
From what I've read here, that didn't happen. His wife got sick and passed away and less than a year later he passed.

Flipperlady

Flipperlady

Reaction score
Well I saw him a few years ago at a lab meeting, he kind of looked like a shorter Colonel Sanders, but his voice over the phone sounded like a very young sales/customer service guy. You'd never guess what he looked like based on voice alone. Too bad if they didn't get to take that trip they wanted, I guess it's a lesson for us all.