RIP Tom Moore

Travis

Travis

Nothing to see here
Staff member
Reaction score
News and announcements forum is moderated because most selling spam finds its way here.

CatamountRob

CatamountRob

Banned Member
Reaction score
This is far and away the least moderated site I've been part of. No need to get bent about one or two forums being moderated.

user name

user name

Reaction score
Tom, if you happen to read this, Im glad you got out of here and went home. I was sad for you when you lost your wife. I cant imagine what that must have been like. I hope youre with her now. I didn't realize you were a believer I guess, but maybe I just never listened to you well enough to see it. You likely never realized I am either. Shame on me.

Life is so short and precious. I wish you could stop back for some brief words of wisdom and tell us more emphatically what we already know. Love more. Work less? For all of our differences, I think you and I were probably more alike in a lot of ways than we realized while you were here.

Everyone says 'rest in peace'. I bet resting isn't it. Youre finally really living.

Car 54

Car 54

Donator
Reaction score
News and announcements forum is moderated because most selling spam finds its way here.

Thanks for letting us know Travis, as I was wondering what I may have said, or previously done to warrant a 2nd look by a Mod.

CatamountRob

CatamountRob

Banned Member
Reaction score
Thanks for letting us know Travis, as I was wondering what I may have said, or previously done to warrant a 2nd look by a Mod.
Really?
My goal is to always have the moderators uneasy about what I'm going to post next.....

doug

doug

Reaction score
I've known Tom since the old AOL web board. I never had a cross word with him, I didn't get the chance because everyone else piled on him so quickly. I also didn't have the opportunity to meet him in person though I saw him in Chicago a couple of years ago. Between Tom, Mark and John Mitchell, it would be a hard choice as to who was/is the most stubborn. He will certainly be missed. His charm was coaxing critical thinking out of people who were rock solid in their views. That takes a special person. RIP Texas Tom.

lcmlabforum

lcmlabforum

Reaction score
This is in the FWIW department. He volunteered his labwork to our local dental charity at Mission Arlington, Texas, including one of the best fitting metal RPD framework I had seen. Sometimes it is not what the person says, but what he does in private, that shows his character. RIP, Tom. May you and Mark Jackson share a toast in the heavens.
LCM

Sam-CAP

Sam-CAP

Reaction score
RIP, Tom.

My best to his family and friends.

Tayebdental

Tayebdental

Tayeb S. CDT
Donator
Reaction score
I am reading here a will deserved and heart felt emphathy and sympathy to the passing of our colleague Tom.

But also it is a lot more commendable as well to be nice and show more smiles and respect to your brothers and sisters here while we have their company when they're alive.

Last edited:
rkm rdt

rkm rdt

Reaction score
I am reading here a will deserved and heart felt emphathy and sympathy to the passing of our colleague Tom.

But also it is a lot more commendable as well to be nice and show more smiles and respect to your brothers and sisters here while we have their company when they're alive.
:D Feel better?
Now get back to work you slackerArgh

rkm rdt

rkm rdt

Reaction score
p

Tayebdental

Tayebdental

Tayeb S. CDT
Donator
Reaction score
IMG_1779.JPG
:D Feel better?
Now get back to work you slackerArgh
I knew my Canadian friend will elaborate:). The Canadian groundhog that destroyed my garden:Hello::D

Sorry John:)

Tayebdental

Tayebdental

Tayeb S. CDT
Donator
Reaction score
John started the thread and now is being hijacked.