RIP Tom Moore

JohnWilson

JohnWilson

Reaction score
Some of you that are not active on Facebook may not have heard but Tom Moore has passed away. Tom was a very entertaining, intelligent and innovative businessman. RIP dear friend.

Thomas John Moore
June 28 1947 - 0ctober 26, 2016
Lake Shore Funeral Home
5201 Steinbeck Bend Waco TX
10:30 am NOVEMBER 5th

2thm8kr

2thm8kr

Beanosavedmysociallife
Reaction score
Wow. Seems like he was just here a few days ago stirring the pot.

Though we disagreed on most things I still respected his opinion. RIP Tom

CatamountRob

CatamountRob

Banned Member
Reaction score
I'm sorry to hear of his passing. As much as I enjoyed razzing him, I had great respect for his ability as a businessman. He always talked of touring the US and Canada with Mrs. Tom in an RV, I hope he found some time for it, but my guess is, he didn't. I'll miss you Texas Tom.

Last edited:
rkm rdt

rkm rdt

Reaction score
OH No ! My condolences. He lost his wife not too long ago.

JohnWilson

JohnWilson

Reaction score
I believe his wife died this year and he had just hung up dental completely this year. Always sad to see hard working people never really get to enjoy the fruits of their hard labor.

Doris A

Doris A

Donator
Solutions
Reaction score
So sorry to hear this. He was just on here earlier this month. RIP Tom.

zero_zero

zero_zero

Reaction score
Very sad to hear this :( He was planning to get an RV and camp through the states not too long ago...

Car 54

Car 54

Donator
Reaction score
Sad news. I will miss him, too. Maybe now he and his wife are doing a heavenly RV tour together.

Thanks for letting us know, John.

EJADA

EJADA

Reaction score
Really sad. Tom and I went around a couple of times fun stuff. Will pray for his family as I know he was a believer.

RileyS

RileyS

Reaction score
Shoot i really enjoyed his posts! I loved his attitude.

Wade Bognuda

Wade Bognuda

Reaction score
Tom was as honest as the day is long. He may have ruffled a few feathers, but there was no doubt where he was coming from and he knew what he was talking about. He served in Viet Nam, too. US Army I believe.

Tayebdental

Tayebdental

Tayeb S. CDT
Donator
Reaction score
Sorry to hear the passing of our colleague Tom, RIP comrade, our prayers to him and his family. Thanks John for sharing.

TheLabGuy

TheLabGuy

Just a Member
Reaction score
Wow, sad to hear...Tom "Chinese Tom" Moore and myself had some drag out brutal verbal disputes on this forum, that forum, even on the phone. However, he did make me more patriotic, more stubborn to prove the world I can do it...and for that all I have is admiration for him. God Bless Tom, we will miss you here.

TheLabGuy

TheLabGuy

Just a Member
Reaction score
And what is this "This message is awaiting moderator approval, and is invisible to normal visitors." stuff...come on guys, censorship leads to major issues.

JohnWilson

JohnWilson

Reaction score
And what is this "This message is awaiting moderator approval, and is invisible to normal visitors." stuff...come on guys, censorship leads to major issues.

I have noticed this more and more Rob, its not you it may have triggered something with his name not sure but I have to approve a bunch of the replies.