Rexillium III and EX3 CFE

• Thread starter Marcusthegladiator CDT
  • Start date
Marcusthegladiator CDT

Marcusthegladiator CDT

Reaction score
So I have this full lower PFM bridge over all implants. It's a discount favor case hence the NP alloy.
We'll utilize EX3 and I got a tip that Rexillium iii is the way to go. So looking for a knowledgeable comment from DLN.
The reason I am not content on the alloy is we have creation, vita, and noritake kits in house. I can find all the info on all the kits, including the CFE, with ease... But theirs one piece of info I cant seem to find online in any pdf, any manufacturer lit, any msds, anything I scour. The CFE of Noritake EX3 eludes me.

Tayebdental

Tayebdental

Tayeb S. CDT
Donator
Reaction score
It is (CTE). beside rexcillium has beryllium as far as i now which is no good for you!.

Last edited:
2thm8kr

2thm8kr

Beanosavedmysociallife
Reaction score
You be fine as long as you don't breathe the casting vapors regularly.

Tayebdental

Tayebdental

Tayeb S. CDT
Donator
Reaction score
How Can Beryllium Affect Your Health?
Exposure to beryllium can affect the lungs and/or skin. However, not everyone will develop health effects from beryllium exposure.

People who work closely with beryllium as part of their employment have the greatest risk of developing health effects from beryllium. However, people who have had only infrequent exposure to beryllium may still develop health effects. Some individuals develop health effects shortly after exposure, while others may develop health effects many years after exposure has stopped.

Once a person has been exposed to beryllium, they have a lifelong risk of developing disease even if exposure stops.

Beryllium usually affects the respiratory system, although it can affect other parts of the body as well. Listed below are different types of illnesses or health effects associated with beryllium.

Health EffectDescriptionSymptoms
Beryllium sensitization

The body develops hypersensitivity to beryllium.

No symptoms, but the body identifies beryllium as foreign.

Chronic Beryllium Disease (CBD)

A chronic scarring lung disorder where scarring prevents oxygen from moving freely from the lungs to the blood.

Usually:

• cough,
  • shortness of breath,
  • chest pains,
  • night sweats, and
  • fatigue.
Sometimes:

• difficulty breathing
Lung Cancer

Lung cancer is rare. If it occurs it is the same type of cancer caused by smoking and other cancer risk factors.

Usually: None (until late stage).

Sometimes:

• bloody sputum,
  • weight loss,
  • cough,
  • wheezing, and
  • difficulty breathing.
Acute Beryllium Disease

A pneumonia-like illness that follows exposure to high levels (50-100 micrograms/cubic meter) of beryllium.

Uncommon in modern industry.

Usually:

• pneumonia, and/or
  • chest pain.
Sometimes:

• cough,
  • chest pain, and
  • difficulty breathing.
Skin Diseases

Allergic reaction/dermatitis.

Small, red, raised bumps. Rash.

2thm8kr

2thm8kr

Beanosavedmysociallife
Reaction score
If you look at the %age of beryllium in NP alloys. It not really enough to be concerned about unless that's all you do. Those health concerns are based on Russian/Soviet Union miners who were dealing with large quantities daily.

M

martintay

Reaction score
Tilite "Premium" for EX-3

Tilite "V" for Creation

CTE Matched specifically :)

dmonwaxa

dmonwaxa

Reaction score
Is CFE the same as CTE? I'm an old dog (30yrs) and never heard that term ....so enlighten me. Or was it just a TypO? Marcus?

Marcusthegladiator CDT

Marcusthegladiator CDT

Reaction score
Is CFE the same as CTE? I'm an old dog (30yrs) and never heard that term ....so enlighten me. Or was it just a TypO? Marcus?
I'm retarded.

A

adamb4321

Reaction score
How Can Beryllium Affect Your Health?
Exposure to beryllium can affect the lungs and/or skin. However, not everyone will develop health effects from beryllium exposure.

People who work closely with beryllium as part of their employment have the greatest risk of developing health effects from beryllium. However, people who have had only infrequent exposure to beryllium may still develop health effects. Some individuals develop health effects shortly after exposure, while others may develop health effects many years after exposure has stopped.

Once a person has been exposed to beryllium, they have a lifelong risk of developing disease even if exposure stops.

Beryllium usually affects the respiratory system, although it can affect other parts of the body as well. Listed below are different types of illnesses or health effects associated with beryllium.

Health EffectDescriptionSymptoms
Beryllium sensitization

The body develops hypersensitivity to beryllium.

No symptoms, but the body identifies beryllium as foreign.

Chronic Beryllium Disease (CBD)

A chronic scarring lung disorder where scarring prevents oxygen from moving freely from the lungs to the blood.

Usually:

• cough,
  • shortness of breath,
  • chest pains,
  • night sweats, and
  • fatigue.
Sometimes:

• difficulty breathing
Lung Cancer

Lung cancer is rare. If it occurs it is the same type of cancer caused by smoking and other cancer risk factors.

Usually: None (until late stage).

Sometimes:

• bloody sputum,
  • weight loss,
  • cough,
  • wheezing, and
  • difficulty breathing.
Acute Beryllium Disease

A pneumonia-like illness that follows exposure to high levels (50-100 micrograms/cubic meter) of beryllium.

Uncommon in modern industry.

Usually:

• pneumonia, and/or
  • chest pain.
Sometimes:

• cough,
  • chest pain, and
  • difficulty breathing.
Skin Diseases

Allergic reaction/dermatitis.

Small, red, raised bumps. Rash.
blimey, I've got all of those (well maybe not the weight loss...). Used to cast Talladium a lot in a lab I worked in 20+yrs ago

Last edited:
Old Navy Tech

Old Navy Tech

Reaction score
anyone worried about the galvanic reaction between Ti implants and nickel chrome frameworks?