Restorations Du Jour

millennium

millennium

Donator
Reaction score
I use Argen, Core 3d (which used to be Weiland),a local lab and occasionally Custom Milling Center.
Different milling centers do a better job at different types of work?

JMN

JMN

Christian Member
Reaction score
Give me all the crap you want, but keep in mind I was mixing to pour this Thursday when the lights and everything else turned off from ice and freezing rain taking that one tree I didn't need to fall right then.
Of course the lawyers down the hall had left for the day as it was too nasty. Wimps.

They still had some lights flickering tantalizing enough to cause thoughts about my lock picks, but not enough to go get them and earn the ire an office full of lawyers.

[Edit: Power restored Saturday, I had to deal with what I had. Which was poured in the flippin dark. Hence the odd shading where I had to patch. ]

. 20181119_034104[1].jpg 20181119_034215[1].jpg

Doris A

Doris A

Donator
Solutions
Reaction score
Give me all the crap you want, but keep in mind I was mixing to pour this Thursday when the lights and everything else turned off from ice and freezing rain taking that one tree I didn't need to fall right then.
Of course the lawyers down the hall had left for the day as it was too nasty. Wimps.

They still had some lights flickering tantalizing enough to cause thoughts about my lock picks, but not enough to go get them and earn the ire an office full of lawyers.

[Edit: Power restored Saturday, I had to deal with what I had. Which was poured in the flippin dark. Hence the odd shading where I had to patch. ]

. View attachment 31397 View attachment 31398
There are some folks over on the east side of your town that STILL don't have power.

JMN

JMN

Christian Member
Reaction score
There are some folks over on the east side of your town that STILL don't have power.
I know. Sweet spot-on-"Little-Ole-Lady" at the gas station just got hers back last night at 930. One substation isn't scheduled for full operation till Tuesday.

TheLabGuy

TheLabGuy

Just a Member
Reaction score
My wife ran into a patient sporting one of my grills! I NEVER see any of my work seated so this was fun to see.
6-11 mono e.max.
Pretty smile...but she's a hairy beast...actually think the makeup makes the hair standout. Now you ask me why my mind goes to everything else but teeth?...I don't know, I see teeth all dam day and night...lol

rkm rdt

rkm rdt

Reaction score
Pretty smile...but she's a hairy beast...actually think the makeup makes the hair standout. Now you ask me why my mind goes to everything else but teeth?...I don't know, I see teeth all dam day and night...lol
He sure has a pretty mouth.

🐷

2thm8kr

2thm8kr

Beanosavedmysociallife
Reaction score
I knew that it was a movie quote, but it's been awhile and I had to Google it.

I had a International Scout like the one in that movie. Same color. No roof rack.

JMN

JMN

Christian Member
Reaction score
Friend of mine took a transplant out in the woods to find some white lightening. He messed with the guy hard. He pulled over and shut off the engine and whispered 'do you hear banjos' u-u-u-uh-uh 'okay we're safe to keep going'.