Restorations Du Jour

RileyS

RileyS

Reaction score
This one turned out pretty ok. I like it! Patient had huge triangle we filled with some pink. Wish we had seen some better pics to get more hypoC and violet value throughout.
Screw retained full zirconia with pink porcelain.
Zanch-Single-SR-Pink.jpg

TheLabGuy

TheLabGuy

Just a Member
Reaction score
Heck yeah, that's pretty slick...nobody would be able to tell. Nailed it, heck of a great service to patient.

RileyS

RileyS

Reaction score
I love it, and could not have done better myself...but my eye keeps seeing the sharp mesial corner on #8 that is missing, and maybe some gray in the Inc 1/3rd, but again, with this quality of work, it's hard to be that nitpicky and can see why it was seated :)
Ha! That mesial corner jumped out at me too! I think we lost in in the model work cause it's not there in the our scan:(

Car 54

Car 54

Donator
Reaction score
Ha! That mesial corner jumped out at me too! I think we lost in in the model work cause it's not there in the our scan:(
And two things I struggle with my friend, are long (inc to ging) contacts on multiple unit anterior cases, and mid-line Inc corners. I'm just heading out the door with 2 emax layered centrals, and it took me two extra bakes to get those to match :)

Last edited:
D

Dental Noob

Reaction score
I love it, and could not have done better myself...but my eye keeps seeing the sharp mesial corner on #8 that is missing, and maybe some gray in the Inc 1/3rd, but again, with this quality of work, it's hard to be that nitpicky and can see why it was seated :)
Now I can't unsee 😂 great work nonetheless!!

D

Dental Noob

Reaction score
Steadily improving...

Screenshot_20230714-220753~2.png

Screenshot_20230716-021316~2.png

IMG_20230712_142018.jpg
Screenshot_20230716-014536~2.png

Doc said I knocked it out of the park let me know what y'all think 🙂 Gotta work on my texture game and I still can't figure out a good glaze routine :/

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230716-014536.png
    Screenshot_20230716-014536.png
    716 KB · Views: 14
Contraluz

Contraluz

Donator
Reaction score
I still can't figure out a good glaze routine :/
I usually hand polish, especially the cervical third, after glazing, just to make sure that area is not rough. I use the WOW polishing compound from ADS.

RileyS

RileyS

Reaction score
Steadily improving...

View attachment 43655

View attachment 43654

View attachment 43656
View attachment 43658

Doc said I knocked it out of the park let me know what y'all think 🙂 Gotta work on my texture game and I still can't figure out a good glaze routine :/
I think that’s pretty fantastic! I think 99% of docs would be 100% pleased. If I get picky, maybe #6 is a bit full at the gingiva 1/3, and too lingual on the incisal 1/3. But definitely just being picky. Really nice job! You’re hired!

RileyS

RileyS

Reaction score
Here’s a recent full mouth. Patient just wanted some subtle changes made to originals. 😂
3 implant screw retained bridge 6-11, bridge
22-27, individual screw retained implants 18 & 19, single units everywhere else. Doctor just got a scanner so he likes to play with it as much as possible. Hopefully he grabs real pictures at check up. D084779F-755B-46BA-B7F1-653A770BBECF.jpeg 84583E16-3FA9-40BB-8421-9A53172DAD73.jpeg

Car 54

Car 54

Donator
Reaction score
At least 3 things I wish would have come out better. But, not to bad? Very little (no white) stain just a touch in the Inc 1/3rd and for the craze lines. Layered emax on an implant abutment. I also left out the little bump on #9 inc midline. They can eventually smooth that down.

1 better photos :)
2 I was trying to close the mid-line, and left it a little fuller. But, If I had tapered it more, would have had more of a black triangle. Longer distal Inc edge, as it looks tipped distally.
3 I needed more white opacity on the distal Inc 1/3rd

sharon.jpg

Sda36

Sda36

Reaction score
At least 3 things I wish would have come out better. But, not to bad? Very little (no white) stain just a touch in the Inc 1/3rd and for the craze lines. Layered emax on an implant abutment. I also left out the little bump on #9 inc midline. They can eventually smooth that down.

2 I was trying to close the mid-line, and left it a little fuller. But, If I had tapered it more, would have had more of a black triangle. Longer distal Inc edge, as it looks tipped distally.

View attachment 43738
Great result, value spot on. Excellent result and opacity in distal inc not required as adjacent lateral is lower value than the the other buy quite a bit. Pt & Dr should be thrilled AND Grateful!!!🙂

GG - J

GG - J

Reaction score

View attachment 43738
outrageous result