Replacement acrylic

lcmlabforum

lcmlabforum

Reaction score
And they have a cold cure clear also that was glass like.
LCM

JMN

JMN

Christian Member
Reaction score
Doris A

Doris A

Donator
Solutions
Reaction score
There used to have another brand besides Lucitone, GC, St George that I used when I was in MD Anderson
but cannot for the life of me remember. It does not seem to be in the market either - searched Alternatives to Lucitone
and only the few mentioned above.
Any one remember?
LCM
Fricke?

Edit: Never mind, I posted before I read down the thread and saw that Sideshow bob had already posted it.

Last edited:
model guy

model guy

Donator
Reaction score
I’ve been using nature cryl for almost 20 years. It doesn’t get that orangish tint that 199 gets over time.

JKraver

JKraver

Reaction score
My Lucitone 199 Original shade guides I made from 2018 HAVE ALL BEGUN TO TURN ORANGE.
The rumor is true,
I used to think it was the patients' cleaning techniques that oranged it out but this chit turned orange in two years IN A CLOSED DRAWER!
What garbage acrylic but I will continue using it as my old timers swear by it.
Man is it crap though.
I actually have a bottle of orange candualor aesthetic to match that orange shade on repairs/relines.

JMN

JMN

Christian Member
Reaction score
Good news I'm not sure if I put here already.

Called Keystone. Not only are they ramping up production of their cold and heat cure materials under the Diamond D and Sledgehammer name that we all know, they are about to release a new pourable that will shadematch exactly to the Diamond D shade family.

No news from my source on how Millineum will fare after the Diamond D pourable gets released. But the Diamond D is to be a high strength material worth of the name.

bigj1972

bigj1972

Reaction score
Good news I'm not sure if I put here already.

Called Keystone. Not only are they ramping up production of their cold and heat cure materials under the Diamond D and Sledgehammer name that we all know, they are about to release a new pourable that will shadematch exactly to the Diamond D shade family.

No news from my source on how Millineum will fare after the Diamond D pourable gets released. But the Diamond D is to be a high strength material worth of the name.
Awesome news. Thanks for the info.

Top Bottom