Repair Manfredi Hydrocolloid Machine

• Thread starter Benchmark Dental Studio
  • Start date
B

Benchmark Dental Studio

Reaction score
I have a Manfredi "Mixygel" hydrocolloid duplicating machine in need of repair. Do you know where I can send it in the U.S. for repair? This was an expensive machine and I do not want to buy a new duplicating machine if I can repair this one.

Thanks,
David

Nowakdental

Nowakdental

Reaction score
Have you tried Garland Dental out of TX or Chrysalis in CT? I now Harris distributes these maybe ask them if they or who repairs them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

B

Benchmark Dental Studio

Reaction score
Thanks for the suggestion. I sent the machine to Garland and the motor is no good. I am not willing to spend the $$ to fix. I am looking for a good used hydrocolloid machine. Does anyone have or know of a used hydrocolloid machine for sale at a reasonable price?

Thanks,
David

I
Have you tried Garland Dental out of TX or Chrysalis in CT? I now Harris distributes these maybe ask them if they or who repairs them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

X

XxJamesAxX

Reaction score
Thanks for the suggestion. I sent the machine to Garland and the motor is no good. I am not willing to spend the $$ to fix. I am looking for a good used hydrocolloid machine. Does anyone have or know of a used hydrocolloid machine for sale at a reasonable price?

Thanks,
David

I

I can't help you out with a used one but I can tell you that TCS sales a good machine at a great price. Den pending on the size you need they start out at less then 2 grand.

When I first opened I bought a Bego that was close to $5,000. It burned up in less then 3yrs, sent it to them to repair and it was going to be between 2 - 3,000. I told them to forget it and bought a TCS unit for like $1700. Had it close to 4 years now and not had the first problem. Just my 2cents from my experience...

Top Bottom