Removable referral

Gru

Gru

Reaction score
I'm looking for a removable referral for dentures and flexibles. Most work is based on digital impressions. Any ideas? Thanks

Gru

Gru

Reaction score
I forgot to add that this is in the north east region if it matters.

evanosu

evanosu

Reaction score
Happy to help, $12 per arch to print model, 6 in lab business days, 2 days probably to ship back to you based on where you are. $129 flexible start to finish. $99 full Denture. We're in Ohio (we outsource).

Gru

Gru

Reaction score
Happy to help, $12 per arch to print model, 6 in lab business days, 2 days probably to ship back to you based on where you are. $129 flexible start to finish. $99 full Denture. We're in Ohio (we outsource).
$12/ arch including model design?

Gru

Gru

Reaction score
Which materials for flexible and dentures are you using? And dentures- teeth included?

evanosu

evanosu

Reaction score
Which materials for flexible and dentures are you using? And dentures- teeth included?
TCS Unbreakable for flexible. Lucitone 199 for full Denture. Teeth mounting setup and ID included (no id flex)

evanosu

evanosu

Reaction score
I'm looking for a removable referral for dentures and flexibles. Most work is based on digital impressions. Any ideas? Thanks

Attachments

• New Lab to Lab Account Form.pdf
    91.4 KB · Views: 27
  • Lab to Lab Fee Schedule 2022.pdf
    105.1 KB · Views: 33
TheLabGuy

TheLabGuy

Just a Member
Reaction score
I haven't used them for dentures but I will stand by their TCS flexibles. I usually mount up, print if need be first, setup and they process. They don't change my setups or occlusion and damn, they are nice...just got a couple in today. Spot on, thanks @evanosu

sidesh0wb0b

sidesh0wb0b

Donator
Reaction score
$99 printed dentures?

bigj1972

bigj1972

Reaction score
Sounds way overpriced priced to me. $55 and you pay for shipping.😈

Last edited:
D

Denture Dude

Donator
Reaction score
I haven't used them for dentures but I will stand by their TCS flexibles. I usually mount up, print if need be first, setup and they process. They don't change my setups or occlusion and damn, they are nice...just got a couple in today. Spot on, thanks @evanosu
Do you block out and duplicate models before doing the set up?