Removable lab going digital?

CoolHandLuke

CoolHandLuke

Idiot
Solutions
Reaction score
I just don't see a wax Tryin going away. I understand that you can do a monoblock........But. nah. I work at an in-house lab. Patients want tweaks and carving adjustments and reset sometimes. Wax seems like the best way to where I am. I am very excited about digital and I want to try it.
you are giving the patient something that you think is nice.

this is foundationally the wrong place to start.

find out what the patient likes, show them something they can see in their face first.

check it out: http://www.kapanu.com/

once you finalize a shade and setup, go straight to finish with confidence. and because this is digital, its just press of a button.

Wade Bognuda

Wade Bognuda

Reaction score
Sometimes people who let their teeth rot out of their head aren't real sure about what they want. A patient dictating treatment can be difficult at best.

CoolHandLuke

CoolHandLuke

Idiot
Solutions
Reaction score
Sometimes people who let their teeth rot out of their head aren't real sure about what they want. A patient dictating treatment can be difficult at best.
thats true which is why you read their mind by reading their face, using the above technology.

its rather simple to be honest. but if you are letting your patient walk all over you with "its too bright, its too dark, its crooked, its too square" you are going to have to put your foot down.

thats the great part about leaving all to an AI/robot. if the patient changes shade, its auto-remaking and autocharging for a new one, and if the patient complains, you can assuredly say hey you changed your mind in a system designed to read your mind, so its to be expected, now pay up.

but when the bot has 95% or better confidence in design and shade, theres little worry that will ever pose serious threat to business.

Wade Bognuda

Wade Bognuda

Reaction score
I don't have patients. The clinician does.

kcdt

kcdt

Reaction score
thats true which is why you read their mind by reading their face, using the above technology.

its rather simple to be honest. but if you are letting your patient walk all over you with "its too bright, its too dark, its crooked, its too square" you are going to have to put your foot down.

thats the great part about leaving all to an AI/robot. if the patient changes shade, its auto-remaking and autocharging for a new one, and if the patient complains, you can assuredly say hey you changed your mind in a system designed to read your mind, so its to be expected, now pay up.

but when the bot has 95% or better confidence in design and shade, theres little worry that will ever pose serious threat to business.
I have seen patients want a rework after signing off approval. Happens all the time.
If you think just because there's a gizmo in the work flow human nature will somehow cease to be its frustrating reality, you're in for disappointment

CoolHandLuke

CoolHandLuke

Idiot
Solutions
Reaction score
I have seen patients want a rework after signing off approval. Happens all the time.
If you think just because there's a gizmo in the work flow human nature will somehow cease to be its frustrating reality, you're in for disappointment
again this is the nature of neuromarketing.

you arent "selling" at all. the patient sells it themselves. if you are keen on the insights into how humans work, try one of these talks about how we are subscpetible to the ideas of dumb marketing and why advertising is a dead media.