For Sale Removable lab for sale

G

genesis1

Reaction score
I am selling my removable lab due to personal reasons. Well established for past 6 years, so equipment is all pretty new. It’s grown by at least 30% each year. The gross sales are over 150k. Centrally located between Tampa and Sarasota Florida. The market here is growing fast and wide open to expand. The right person could easily double the revenue in a year. I have 11 steady accounts with 16 dentists within a 30 minute radius. Currently have 2 part time drivers and one part time experienced technician. Please message if interested. Thanks

D

Donjetd

Reaction score
I am selling my removable lab due to personal reasons. Well established for past 6 years, so equipment is all pretty new. It’s grown by at least 30% each year. The gross sales are over 150k. Centrally located between Tampa and Sarasota Florida. The market here is growing fast and wide open to expand. The right person could easily double the revenue in a year. I have 11 steady accounts with 16 dentists within a 30 minute radius. Currently have 2 part time drivers and one part time experienced technician. Please message if interested. Thanks
Im interested, or you already sold?

M

Martin1975

Reaction score
Hello I'm interested in buying [email protected]

M

Martin1975

Reaction score
Hello I'm interested .please e mail me [email protected]