Reitel Induret Compact casting machine

C

Connor s

Reaction score
What problem are you having? I have wiring diagrams but thats about it. The guy from reitel US was pretty helpful, I will try and find his email.
Hi I have bought this machine from szilard. I plugged it in for the first time today and it went half way through a melt before losing power. I have contacted an electro technician who is going to come take a look. If you have the wiring diagram for it, it would be really helpful.
I have managed to get a copy of the manual if anyone wants a copy of it.
Thanks

Connor

Affinity

Affinity

Donator
Reaction score
This is what I have, good luck fixing it, I have one as a project Ive been meaning to finish. its not easy to get parts.. Im assuming you have talked to the reitel US rep? He is the one who gave me these documents.. I forget his name.

Attachments

• Induret compact Schematic.pdf
    584.6 KB · Views: 9
  • INDURET COMPACT english 2006.pdf
    1.2 MB · Views: 8
  • INDURETenglisch.pdf
    3.3 MB · Views: 10
C

Connor s

Reaction score
This is what I have, good luck fixing it, I have one as a project Ive been meaning to finish. its not easy to get parts.. Im assuming you have talked to the reitel US rep? He is the one who gave me these documents.. I forget his name.
I'll have a look thanks.
The german guys don't want to know.
What I have is an induret s. It's not the newer compact version.
I haven't talked to the US rep. I'll just give all the info to the guy who is going to look at it for me and we'll see how it goes. I hope it can be fixed.
Thanks again